๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

๐Ÿ  Jelly lovers what moves work for youโ“(part 1)

Options
2ยป

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,490 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi guys the image has now been corrected

Sorry for the confusion ๐Ÿ’“

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2020
    Options

@NamTruong2001 thanks for your response and gifs. If I look at your gifs of the color comb + coloring candy it does not clear all layers of the blockers that you stated previously. I can still see blocked layers. I got all this information over 4 years ago from Wiki. I checked their site again yesterday and it has been changed from the time that I first created the video. You can read about it here. But your pictures are not reflecting that all blocker layers are gone. In your first picture you still have jelly covering up the puffler.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

@Elsa hi

The 1st gif photo describes CB + CR combo when there are no multiple blockers. In that case, all layers of cupcakes.

The 2nd one describes CB + CR with multiple obstacles. In that case, only all layers of blockers above are removed, but others aren't. You can see 2-layered jelly cubes are removed, but 2-layered of cupcakes are decreased to 1.

In fact, the effect of 2nd gif was changed. You can read it in Cupcake page on Wiki as you have mentioned.

Oh, and the thing you have said in the 1st gif is called Frosting. It works like Jelly in CCS and the same name in CCSS. However, most of players, including me, do not recognize it as a blocker.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options

See what happens when you play all 4 candy crush games! I end up confusing jelly and frosting! Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Now I'm going to start my new story about Kimmy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?