Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,009 Friends Moderator

thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

I have voted.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hi there!

It sounds like my idea that I shared a long time ago. Would you like to exchange the badges for boosters and gold bars? If so, it's exactly my idea and you can find it here under this link.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/282620/lets-make-king-community-the-perfect-place-for-all-of-us/p11

@Lola_Pop @Elsa

• Annwat
    Annwat Posts: 180 Level 3
    edited December 2020

@Spinnifix

Dang‼️ I felt so smart for 1/2 a day...😩 lol well Spinnifix I’m so sorry for coat tailing your idea-my bad!😭 How would one search previous ideas in order to not repeat or sound like an idea is copying another player? Cuz that’s super shady and was sooo not intended to be. 😏. I’ll stick to playing the games and leave the ideas to the pro’s.😉😬 thanks for letting me know! ☺️✌️Also, (if possible) would you please remove it from the content, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks! 😎

@PrettyBubbles thanks for the assist!🤗

• Spinnifix

Hi there!

I am sorry that you feel so bad now. It's not on purpose. Only my head is constantly working and I have a lot of ideas that I share. You only meant well. I hope that my action will be considered. A lot has already been implemented. Hence the many badges that follow now. As an idea it would go under here too. Please, believe me. Even I had a nice idea and got few votes. If you have an idea, please let me know privately. Then I could agree with you and add something. That would help you !!! It's an offer from me. I would be happy if you could accept it! I always want to help you !!💞

• Annwat

@Spinnifix

Absolutely‼️🤗 I’d love to lean on ya for help in the future! You rock 🤘 for offering‼️ And if my response sounded overly upset, I didn’t intend for it to come off that way. I was definitely bummed, of course, 🤦🏻‍♀️ however, on a positive note-SUPER psyched I was at least thinking in the same ball field for an idea as someone who’s got your skills 😉. Thanks again, appreciate the help and advice‼️🖤

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,880 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Annwat you can continue to feel smart you went to the ideas section checked your idea had not been voted on and opened a vote that's the correct procedure so well done to you 👏 your idea is already being voted on and please if you have any more ideas that are not already open then feel free to once again open one.

You do not need to ask anyone in a private PM for approval.

Also have a look through show support and vote for other ideas

A lot of ideas have been spoken about in various discussion but this area is dedicated to ideas only

So please guys let's continue to promote this area as the more popular it is and the more votes that are made will promt the studio to take a look 👍

• Spinnifix

@Annwat

Hi there!

Thank you. You have probably already seen my many polls in the players' corner. Otherwise, please go through it and take part. The polls are kept an eye on. thanks🤗

• Annwat

@PrettyBubbles

🖤 your positive reinforcement, it’s appreciated-Thank You, for your kind words, encouragement and knowledgeable advice‼️🤗🥰 👍🙌

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,641 Sweet Legend

Hi @Annwat thanks for posting your idea, however, I would like to inform you that this community and the game are two totally separate things. So there is no way that the badges earned here could be exchanged for boosters or gold bars. Maybe one day they will combine them somehow but currently there is no connection between the two. Please don't be discouraged and please keep adding more ideas here.

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4

Good idea @Annwat 😉😉😉😉😉hi @Elsa

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?