🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Community Improvement ONLY - HEADS UP no game issues and no just hello's please

Options
Lady_Sarina
Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Please ONLY comments about "home improvements" to our community board functions and system features!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no talk of game, money,boosters or technical issues that can be easily posted and answered in the support section or any of the many other discussions available to you!!

I don't know how to request this any nicer!

So sorry @Spinnifix, I just hopped on now and went to reply in our last chat when 6 pages in I couldn't find it and had to scroll through unrelated inconsideratness. Then tried my email links and had to the same again!! I got to the translator but couldn't work out how to use it with the mobile! I'll have to spend a coupla days setting up the actual hardware computer to get 2 pages up at same time!!!

Hooley Dooley my pulse was outta control with frustration!! First time I've felt like that in this community. I'm technologically challenged yes but crikey where are the manners in this whole tech world!!!

No wonder @jjac272903 Was blowing a gasket!! Mine flew so far I think it landed on the moon and richotted past Jupiter!!!!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello my dear!

I read it and found that I don't quite understand what you mean correctly! Could you please explain it to me Do you relate to my action to improve the community? I gave you this link. You can find this action in the players corner.

Please get in touch! thanks

@channie8

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'day @Spinnifix,

I only have a Superstars Corner lol

I guess that's another navigation issue lol as the discussions aren't really limited to each game having it's own community board and they cross over without an address in the thread for the game.

When I saw your reply I went to go the main menu and realized the set up was different. I'm currently in the jelly game and pressed the community button. I must've been in a different game last night and used their community button because I remember the players corner and was actually using it at some point today to do research whilst visiting King.com.

Today I wanted to talk to you about that action and things I'd discovered and when I thought I'd found it in the discussions, it was difficult to click approx 6 pages back,individually, through all the new comments that didn't even relate to the topic.

I'm pretty sure I even saw a Superstar or CM off to close the topic! I definitely saw you reminding people (so patiently time and again) to find help in the support area or other discussions as they were off topic.

I posted this discussion to talk to you without sifting through so many pages,so I could see where we left off 😕😵

And I was frustrated enough today from all the click "here" when it could've all just been in one place or layed out better.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2021
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/282620/lets-make-king-community-the-perfect-place-for-all-of-us/p1

Hello my dear!

I give you this link. If you want to read it over and over again, make a bookmark out of it. That's the little green flag. You click on it please and it will fill up with green color and it will be a bookmark. What you did to yourself. When you click on your name it says - Bookmarks. All your bookmarks are stored there. You just have to consider from which side.

@channie8

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day @Spinnifix

Finally I have got this one right lol

Thank you for always being around to lend a hand!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?