🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Game freezing up and not getting rewards

Harrell
Harrell Posts: 38 Level 2

The reward showed 2 square hammers. I only received one.

Answers

• cpeterson117
    cpeterson117 Posts: 22 Level 2
    edited January 2021

Not receiving rewards happens to me more often than not, and it is so frustrating!

The “no internet available” prompt (when I know there is a connection) is another constant issue.

Also, RC is very unfair!!! The boards are set up for one of their players from the get-go. Game after game today I have lost by my opponent winning in 2 moves. So frustrating!

In addition, RC is so predictable when it tcomes to when I will lose or win a game. I will defiinitely lose just when I'm on a winning streak & about to win prizes.

Finally, the claim page says I've won so many lollypops & blockers, but when I get to the game they are not there.

Can somebody provide answers to any of my issues?

• Harrell

Same thing ALWAYS happens to me. What a load of crap! They tell you “take a screen shot”. So should I do that all the time and how would I know to have to take a screenshot, it’s not like I know if they are going to give me the award or not. Once you find out you didn’t earn your reward, it already too late. Disgusted.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5

I am a bit luck that I have won the game and "No Internet Connection" suddenly popped up. Luckily, I still got the medals.

Anyway, studio needs to check the problem because it is very frustrasting.

• Harrell

They are more worried about what the new page looks like than fixing the problems. Doesn’t matter what the complaint is, they are spin doctors and always turn the blame on the player. I wish they would just fix it already

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?