🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Lost gold and turns

Tonglaburns
Tonglaburns Posts: 2 Newbie

This has happen alot but today no

I had 57 gold then i log out come back it 12. I play then no opponent i loss 3 lifes or turns

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi @Tonglaburns, welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing such issues.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hi @Tonglaburns and welcome to Jelly community :)

do you mean that you often lose gold bars in your game and you don't know why?

• Are you sure you didn't click buttons that cost you gold bars by accident?
    • if you don't think that's case, try and log out, restart device and log in to your account and pass a level. do your gold bars come back?
    • If they don't, is it possible that someone else has access to your game account (email or facebook account) or device? Please try and change your account password.

If you don't think that someone else is involved, I'd advise you to contact Player Support directly from your game and explain the situation. Player Support can check if there are some anomalies inside your game and you may try and ask for your missing gold bars back. Please click cogwheel button, "i" orange button, "purchases and gold bars" then scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form, explain your situation and then send.

I'm sorry about your issue in royal championship. I saw it's happening to other players too, hopefully a fix will be relased soon

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?