🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

What a con the royal tournament is

mrsvemb
mrsvemb Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

I have seen for a long time that very often the opponent is not a genuine opponent. Today the top score was 55 as new tournament just started. I got an opponent who supposedly had 11 wins. Bear in mind that each win will score a minimum of 5 so would have been up there with the leaders. When I checked after the game this player was not even on the leader board. How does that work? This could be a really good game if you got a genuine player.

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited January 2021

Hi!

There are thousands of players worldwide! All of them, when starting playing on a new event, are entering into a leaderboard of 30 players!

When a leaderboard is full of 30 players, a new one is automatically created by the game, for new players entering the event!

New leaderboards are being created as long as new players coming into the event!

A new leaderboard can be created even a little moments before an event ends, if a new player enters and there is not a place for this player into the last created leaderboard!

When the game chooses opponents for you, it does not choose players only between the players of your leaderboard, but chooses random players worldwide!

According to the law of possibilities, it is very rare to have as opponent someone from your leaderboard!

More possible is to play against players of some other leaderboard, amongst the thousands around the world!

I think that I was clear and I helped you!

🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?