🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Numbers underneath the licorice lock and lollipop hammer?

Options
95chata
95chata Posts: 748 Level 3
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

Hi,

Does anyone knows why those numbers underneath the licorice lock and lollipop hammer? 🤔

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello!

It looks like it's a new test function. I am happy to pass that on!

@Lola_Pop

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @95chata

it looks like you're playing Royal Championship.

I haven't played it for a long time because I always lose. LOL.

I think the numbers mean that the player still has to collect so many blue or red candies until the bonus is unlocked.

In the screen above, your opponent must collect 4 red candies and you 3 before the Lollipop can be used.

To activate the grid, your opponent still needs to collect 8 and you 4 blue candies.

I hope that helps if you haven't pulled it out yourself by now.

• 95chata
    Options

@DieOmimi

Hey! Thanks for the info!

I figured it out after I played the second match.

Same here I don’t play RC game often anymore because I lose most of the time. I just play it one time when there is a new match for the week so it leaves my way free on the map to play “candy crush jelly” By the way, the new feature looks unnecessary to me because if the office continues granting the blue opponents with so many boosters and coloring their boxes with blue, the licorice and the lollipop hammer, will fill rapidly and still I will be in disadvantage and eventually lose. So, why a new feature like this and not fixing the issues with the bots 🤖 favoring the blue opponents?

Still, it doesn’t make any sense to me. 🤔

• 95chata
    Options

@Spinnifix

Yes, it is

Thank you,

I figured it out, already 👍🏼

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    Options

@95chata I see it that way. I prefer to play on the map rather than with an opponent who could be a bot.

At your request I only came through our German ambassador @Spinnifix.

By the way, I played the Jelly duel with her, just for testing. It was just fun because we knew who was playing with whom. There is nothing to win.

I wish you all the best. Good night, in Germany it is now after midnight.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    Options

I like this feature, but it is not available on all devices. There is not on my Samsung Galaxy but there is on my wife's ipad!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?