🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    edited January 2021
    Options

Ya correct I totally agree the second player is a computer program or a fake account from the soda team who knows whats coming down as candies and if you look at his way of playing he is very slow and waiting for the hint to show him what to move, my sister purchased 24 hours and she noticed the same as and she is stuck from 3 hours in the third streak so she decided not to continue the arena and choose another game 

In another point I mention in another conversation on the way to keep your streaks if you have received the message of "sorry something went wrong" and on how to close the game and keep your progress and suddenly now its not working any more its very clear that you do not want us to win for 1 reason only to buy more gold so im really sorry I will delete my account and stop playing the candies game

Have fun and good luck

• Allouna76
    Options

Just I want to say good bye good luck and have fun

the second player is is a computer program or a fake account from the soda team who knows whats coming down and if you look at his way of playing he is very slow and waiting for the hint to show him what to move, my sister purchased 24 hours and she noticed the same and she is stuck from 3 hours in the third streak so she decided not to continue the arena and choose another game 

and before also my aunt noticed the same and left the game

really shame I like the game but its not a fair game to spend my time or money on it

In another point I mention in another conversation on the way to keep your streaks if you have received the message of "sorry something went wrong" and on how to close the game and keep your progress and suddenly now its not working any more its very clear that you do not want us to win for 1 reason only to buy more gold so im really sorry I will delete my account and stop playing the candies game

Have fun and good luck

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

I checked the method and it works!

Got the message "something went wrong", exited the game, slide the game out of the screen, enter again and: earned points and not life lost!!

There is not reason to go!

I was very angry today too,but after many hours, the game started a better behavior!! 🙂😉

Maybe on next event things will be better for you!

If you see that you play against bots and always loose, you can just stop playing this day and return back on next event!

• Mrsloper
    Mrsloper Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

It’s a game 🕺

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2
    Options

Is zeker waar....het spel is zo corrupt als wat😠

En als je dit aangeeft verlies je gewoon alles!

• Allouna76
    Options

I would like to thank all of you who send me emails or messages really appreciate it

but I came back as you said considering it as only a game

so I purchased the gold for 24 hours play and every time I reach the last streak I loose all my progress with no reason

do you really consider that fair!!

to be honest I do not care about my score as much as how many streak I won or the most important is to win and to be fair with the players

any way I will not purchase any gold from now on

• kaobay
    kaobay Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m new to the community but have been playing Royal Championship since day one and this ‘Something went wrong’ thing happening every single time you’re on the verge of winning a match is getting annoying. It’s quite unfair most specially if you’re purchasing gold!

Absolutely frustrating!!! 😭😭😭

• Cecimelo86
    Cecimelo86 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Why do I haver to wait more than 5h or pay another 30 gold bars to still play when I completed a sequence of 5, after I'd paid 3,49€ to play for 24h with no interruptions?

I love to play, but I think this is a little too much and unffair for those who "pays" the 50bars to play as long as they want for 24 hours....

• Allouna76
    Options

You want to know the funny thing look im playing with myself and I loose!!!

shameeeee!!!!

• ktrost11
    ktrost11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree - this game is completely rigged. Something else that drives me insane is when my opponent constantly does the laughing emoji?! What’s up with that? I’d like to suggest adding an emoji with a middle finger point up! Lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?