🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

What!

Options
Harrell
Harrell Posts: 38 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Support

I won my last game, bringing me to 4 out of five. Before my next game even started , YOU disconnected me (even though I’m sitting right next to my internet modem and have the strongest signal possible). When I got back into the game, it told me I lost the NEXT game! What? And while I’m on the subject, at least 3 times, when I’ve won a prize (the last time it happened, I should have won a square sucker bomb), it never showed up? Also, how come during the game, during my opponents turn, MAGICALLY, they have either a square sucker bomb or a color bomb? Can you make a fair game? It’s not that hard!

THIS IS NOW OLD NEWS BECAUSE IT WASN’T POSTED......imagine that!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Harrell, welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing such issues.

Could you please let us know what device you are playing on and through what platform? That would help other Players to have a better idea of how to help you.

Also, have you tried troubleshooting your device? Running standard troubleshooting usually solves many issues (clear cache, log out, log back in).

Are your device & App up to date? Remember to always keep your device and App updated so you can experience all the features in the Game and so you make sure you receive fixes on existing bugs.

Lastly, I invite you to visit all areas in the Community here as well as our House Rules here so you can -sweetly & kindly- make the most out of your experience playing King Games.

Have an awesome day!

• Harrell
    edited January 2021
    Options

Oh, it’s not me. It’s the rigged game. Players still get to play after the time runs out, awards not being given.....how is that my fault? It’s easier for you to pass the buck then to actually fix the game. My everything is up to date and I sit right next to my modem/router and no, my signal doesn’t get dropped, it’s underground (Edit by CM: Rude)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Harrell !

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems in the game, and I'll do my best to help you. First of all, please have a look at our House Rules HERE.

Then as @frenioz00 said, we'd need some more information to do so:

1.- What device you are playing on and through what platform? 

2.- Have you tried troubleshooting your device, including updating the app?

Thanks so much!

• Harrell
    Options

What do house rules have anything to do with it? I’m playing on my iPad, not playing through Facebook and my app is up to date.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day Harrell,

The House Rules have a preferred standard of how we speak to our "housemates" and how we voice our concerns and feedback cobber. I'm pretty sure your housemates were trying to be helpful and give you a gentle reminder that they are people too lol 🥰

The RC seems to be going through a lot of testing lately and as you know this takes time to write codes and change programming, to find what works. Not everyone has the same stuff in their games as there are thousands of players.

Is it frustrating? Yes! Can The Studio improve? Always! Rest assured you have been heard, the bugs and issues have been noticed and I will be sure to bring it up with the right people

All good but it might take a long minute for me to have those conversations and get replies yeah? Would you be patient for me please, as there is a lot going on atm, but I'd still like to try and help you out :0) @Lola_Pop (reference)

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

Really? What device? I know this question always pops up when players have trouble but we both have that similar trouble like he has posted despite different platform.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @Harrell,

Just wanted to let you know cobber that we haven't forgotten about you :0)

Not sure if you've visited any of the other communities here yet but may I suggest whilst you're waiting, you check them out?

The Hub has a new thread called "an end of an era" and here the Community Team talks about up coming changes next week to the programme and that is one of the reasons everyone is so busy around here. We're excited for these new changes and how that will effect player experience in both the games and the Communities, so hang tight and we'll see how it all goes next week :0)

It's in the Player's Corner but here's a link if you're interested

Be sure to start at page 1 for the announcement :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?