1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Life lost because no opponent found?

Options
13»

Answers

• Harrell
    Harrell Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

First, I won my 3 out of 3 then got the “something went wrong” message. When I got back to the game, it said I lost. Paid for gold bars to open the next quest. Tried to play again and got the error message again! So now, next quest is unlocked and I won my game, and here’s what happened:

Had I known I was going to keep losing out of no fault of my own, I wouldn’t have paid for gold bars to unlock the next quest! This is worse than it was before! I guess I’m the sucker that paid and fell into their trap. Lesson learned: DON’T pay to unlock the next quest, just wait because you’ll keep losing no matter if you win because of the “ bugs”.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,155 Level 4
    edited February 2021
    Options

I've had problems with the vs game; no internet connection, something went wrong, no player found, loosing tickets/turns when no player found, loosing my progress because of these issues. I know it's not just me since many people post about these problems. Some answers have been given but it's always "assumed" it's a problem on our end.

Are any of the problems with the vs game actually being worked on or at least looked into?

My idea is to fix the problems, please.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

This is not an idea, but a technical problem. This would have to be posted in the support area. I would like to help you. Please check your device whether you have 100% internet connection. Find the update and update your game and clear the cache if that doesn't help. Please give me your ID number. And I'll have the studio check it out. Thank you and I am happy to pass it on!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?