๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Royal Championship: All boosters unlimited in two groups

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim Have a wonderful day Lim my dear friend !

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

I agree with this idea but I donโ€™t think it will be implemented. I think no one will choose liquorice lock and hammer if all elements are unlimited...

I hope the things can buy (using gold bars)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited January 2021

@Timhung hi!

It was this way 10-11 months ago if I remember well!

90% of the users were choosing pink lollipop and one of the two hammers, according to which one was available! (Striped and wrapped hammers were not available together, but one by one every week or on every event, I don't remember exactly), so this is a tested setup and most players were choosing boosters!

Cagers had been almost disappeared from the game! It was great, because you had to take care only on what was happening in your own area (and in the middle)!

You had your time to make and keep all special candies in your area, without the stress that your opponent will cage you! You had your time to use them whenever you want and not immediatelly, because cager is waiting for you in the corner!

Great era of the game, I feel lucky coz I had this experience!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi!

There is something else I want to point out: Some players are appearing more and more often having selected the two powerful hammers simultaneously, the striped and wrapped hammer!

Studio has to find a way to avoid this, because they destroy the other player's game, streak, everything!

I think that they are occasional players, I call them "parachutists" ! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

They don't want to proceed into their leaderboard to come 1st, 2nd etc, because they should follow different strategy, not spending their boosters using them together! Most of them do not know where to hit, they just hit snd win! ๐Ÿคช

My idea is a solution for this phenomenon too!

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

I agree totally with you, Im playing all candy crush games from the day it was published, but I did not register in the community until recently

I vote with you!

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021

I would like to see the fishnet and cupcake blockers again. At the time I started to play Royal Championship these blockers were available, now they are not. In trying to win a streak these two blockers play an important role. I used the last one of my fishnet blocker not knowing that I couldn't get this blocker ever again. I still have one of the cupcake blocker and I hesitate to use it because I will never have the opportunity to win another. Please bring these two blockers back. Thanks for considering bringing these back. They truly are an asset for the game. I would even be willing to buy them.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited February 2021

@NatalieG hi!

My opinion is that blockers destroy the other player's game!

I think that the choice of pink lollipop together with a powerful hammer can make the difference, acording to the level!

The combination I suggest is best suitable for all classic arenas and some new, but not for all.

This is the spirit of my idea!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• NatalieG

@NikolaosProdromidis

Usually we are not paired with other players, I can truly count on my hand how many actual players I have played against. Maybe there aren't enough players playing at the time, etc. Because most of the time that I have a streak going, I usually encounter a "bot" as they say in Royal Championship posts. From my understanding that means it's one of admin playing. I do understand your point though. Take for instance I just had a 7 game streak vanish and to not lose my streak it requested 100 gold bars to keep it. Thanks but no thanks. And this was not the first time, there has been many times. I try to use more powerful choices when I come to any streak, but when the playing field is kinda "iffy " in first place why bother? Don't get me wrong, I love playing Royal Championship, I don't know what to do with myself on Mondays, I even stopped playing for a day ๐Ÿ˜.

• NatalieG

@NikolaosProdromidis

Perfect example of my previous post. Every time today that I have gotten this far, it ends. It took about five moves from my opponent to play a perfect game. In the first two moves my opponent had their blocker and hammer loaded. They blocked me from my first move so I couldn't duplicate them. I am not saying that I would have gotten all the points the got or loaded my blocker or hammer, but I wasn't playing a "real" player either. Now why would I spend 100 gold bars to keep a streak? I would however part with some of my gold bars for blockers and hammers though.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@NatalieG , last March, during the 1st lockdown, King let all boosters/ blockers free, for some weeks, don't remember how long!

At that time, 95% of the players were choosing hamers, almost nobody was choosing the cage! That's why I suggest this idea! This was for many players the very best time of RC ever!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

It happened 1,2 times to have an opponent who had fishnet and cupcake together! They were my worst matches!!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฅณ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?