🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Thank you for the changes you have made but still needs improvement!!!

in all other candy games to unlock any features you have to play and win more levels in the map of the game! Why its not the case here???

ok fine who want to spend his golds on unlocking the streak its his choice but you should add another option as well! And why even locking it if we have to wait for full hour to play a game minimum make it 30 minutes like the game itself! If you loose a run in a game or a feature you keep your place so why here we loose what we have gain already!!!

hope you look into it, im playing candies game from more than 5 years now and always I buy gold and boosters and never I felt unfair like! ONLY IN THE ARENA

If you will say its only a game! Ok fine so consider it a game from your side a make every one happy!!!

have a nice day!

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

I am so glad you spent all day yesterday fixing the internet issues YOU have!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• FireChicken
    FireChicken Posts: 4 Newbie

I LOVE the Royal Championship aspect of Jelly Crush. Probably the only reason I play this one.

To answer the questions above. I do use all the boosters selectively because I like to save them as well. My favorite is probably the striped lollipop hammer. The blockers are useful too.

I'm not a fan of the emojis only bc some opponents are just relentless with them and it's annoying. They seem pointless to me.

I would like to see different boards as well because new ones would present a new challenge for more fun.

My biggest issue with the RC is that the game crashes or people leave the matches. I think it's both actually. I've had the game flop on me while searching for an opponent. This kicks you out to the main screen and oftentimes when you go back in, it has taken your ticket. That's infuriating. I have contacted support about that issue with no help so that was definitely upsetting as well, but I do love the RC so I will go back.

I think there should be some kind of penalty if a person leaves a match before it's over. lol...have no idea what that could be, but it's certainly bad sportsmanship to leave just so your opponent can't get their full points.

Maybe if there were more chances to get gold bars throughout the game, it wouldn't be so frustrating because then you could win more to refill your tickets. The only chance I have seen to get gold bars so far is placing top 3 in the tourney. It would be super cool to have more gold bar opportunities, or perhaps maybe top 10 winners could get some bars. Something like that.

Just my thoughts. Crush on, peeps!

~FC~

• alsto40

And I’ll save you the time and energy to say it’s my end!! Well... well....it seems like my connection is EXCELLENT!! But of course you already know that!! Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• KarmaPolice
    KarmaPolice Posts: 147 Level 3

Please, studio, give us an explanation as to why the ‘no internet available’ and ‘oops somethings went wrong’ is a recurring problem. Again I’ve just won a game to then be greeted by the spinning wheel and ‘no internet available’ message pop up to then break my streak and start the level again. We used to get regular updates on problems by request but no CM comes near this thread anymore. Is it that no ones know the reason? Even for someone to acknowledge this problem would be a good start.

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

Why do I lose a ticket when trying to find an opponent and it says sorry something went wrong before an opponent is found 😡. Now I have to wait an hr for my ticket to refill and then wait for the next level to unlock 🙄🙄. It would be nice if we could have a CM to answer us but I guess they are all tired of us calling them on the bull💩🤣🤣

• alsto40

Yep no CM’s come here anymore. They know they can’t spread that lovely bull💩 anymore. 🤣😂

But seriously they need to address this problem. If you don’t know how to fix it... just say so. But to have the blame placed on us is downright shameful!!

@Lola_Pop can you chime in on these issues??!! Asking for a friend.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello everybody,

We have no updates on this but I'll ask the Studio to make sure.

In the meantime, please remember to follow our House Rules. I understand that you need an answer but this doesn't mean that you can use rude language or insult other players or us.

Thank you!

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

I have a question about the lock that appears when I win a streak. The last time I got the lock it indicated I had to wait 30 minutes for my next quest. I went off to play a different king game, when I came back to RC, I lost my streak and I had to start over. What’s happening??

Anyone who wants to help, please feel free!

Thanks!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5

I am still lost all streaks? What's happening?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?