🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Gold bars taken progress not kept

Options
fishfan626
fishfan626 Posts: 4 Newbie

I paid 15 gold bars to keep my progress in the Royal championship and it didn't keep my progress I did it two times could I contact to get my gold bars back

Best Answer

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there @fishfan626 and good day to you.

For missing rewards or refund, you have to deal with King's Support team directly, you can either contact them via the app in your device simply by clicking on the setting icon and click on the "?" or click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page and select the relevant topic and sub-topic along with a brief description of your issue (you may copy and paste the one you used here).

Once you've emailed to King Support team, you will receive a notification email from them. Reply the same email accordingly when required.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 🙂

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @fishfan626

You certainly did a good job in posting here rather than in the Discussions page, so well done on that!

You might want to have your Player ID handy so someone is able to help you with issue. In your game app, open your profile and double tap on the King Icon at the top, centre of the page and it will be displayed for you.

You are currently in The Jelly Community so if you head to the Help Centre then this will be dealt with better there from a menu, here's the link https://community.king.com/en/blog/kb

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there @fishfan626 and good day to you.

For missing rewards or refund, you have to deal with King's Support team directly, you can either contact them via the app in your device simply by clicking on the setting icon and click on the "?" or click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page and select the relevant topic and sub-topic along with a brief description of your issue (you may copy and paste the one you used here).

Once you've emailed to King Support team, you will receive a notification email from them. Reply the same email accordingly when required.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 🙂

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

I hope you can get your bullion back by contacting game support. Keep in mind that when you contact support by email, the responses may be arriving in your spam.

We advise checking junk mail.

I will be here for anything you need.

Thanks and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?