🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any issues? Let us know here!!

Comments

• user1015
    user1015 Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited February 2021

Whatis wrong with this game?

disconnects, bots, playing against yourself, dropping connection and a lock on the screen. This game went from a 6/10 rating to 2/10 rating....

The lock is the last straw. You don’t want people to play your game so we won’t. Sad, money grabbing sad..

(Edit by CM: Offensive)

• BMummert46176
    BMummert46176 Posts: 64 Level 2

I've have lost about $10 the last couple of weeks buying lives then not being able to play. First time it was because òf some kind of tech support. Then I had bought lives and wasn't able to use them because Royal Championship wasn't even offered on my Candy Crush Jelly game‼️ What kind of stuff is that? ✌🏻🙈😷🧩

Thanks

Today

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

As I just read, you already know. Please check your internet connection. Clear the cache. Do you have an update? I still like to pass it on. Could it be moved to a Thrad?

Thank you

@Lola_Pop

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

I’m sorry @Spinnifix it’s not OUR internet that is the problem. It’s funny how the developers of this game know this is a problem and yet have done nothing to address it or fix it!! I work from home so I know for a fact it’s not my internet. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to do my job since this game tells me my internet connection sucks every other game.

And why is it as soon as I win a game I get this and lose my streak & my points!! SMH!!

• alsto40

I’m sorry @Spinnifix it’s not OUR internet that is the problem. It’s funny how the developers of this game know this is a problem and yet have done nothing to address it or fix it!! I work from home so I know for a fact it’s not my internet. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to do my job since this game tells me my internet connection sucks every other game.

And why is it as soon as I win a game I get this and lose my streak & my points!! SMH!!

• alsto40

Hmmm guess this is our internet’s issue too. 🤔

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

It's a familiar topic. Have you already taken the helping steps? Close the app, search for the update and update the game and clear the cache. And then restart. Otherwise, please give me your ID number and I will pass it on to verify your account.

Thank you

@Lola_Pop

• lilmisracer
    lilmisracer Posts: 5 Level 2

I am so sick of constantly loosing my streak because the game crashes even tho I won the match...

• Claire0617
    Claire0617 Posts: 8 Level 2

It’s clear there’s a server issue at the apps end - but easier to blame the players and try to get money out of them than try and fix it I guess! Royal championship is pointless as you lose lives and streaks all the time due to connection issues. Sort it out!

• bridgetchang
    bridgetchang Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2021

I just spent 20 gold bars to save my progress on Royal Championship but no progress was saved and my bars were completely eaten up. Can you please look into this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?