🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 3732

Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

When I watched the videos on YouTube, only 2 are available, they both used 1 timed booster, coloring candy & double fish, respectively. Can you guys find a no booster video? I googled it, I can’t find any

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I am giving you my girlfriend and gaming expert. She can help you !!

@DieOmimi

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,318 Friends Moderator

thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@Jared_Buttry nice to see them here again. Level 3732 has been with me so long ago. I don't know if I used boosters. Normally I do. I'm still at work trying to find out tonight.

And I'll ask @NamTruong2001, he always tries without a booster.

See you later.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5
    edited February 2021

@DieOmimi Thank you for tagging.

In this level, you need to focus on clearing blockers on the top, and maybe, removing wigglings because they always create strings to lock candies.

With 4 colors, find your chance to combine color bomb, or coloring with candy fish or striped candies.

Have just replayed, somewhat hard for me because it only has 20 moves with plentiful obstacles when I play without boosters.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,318 Friends Moderator

@Jared_Buttry @NamTruong2001 @Spinnifix I also couldn't find a video without a booster on the net. But I just tried it myself. It is possible without a booster. However, I needed 6 tries and was lucky that the right candies came and could be combined. I don't know how it works to record a video, I took screenshots. Unfortunately, I forgot to do it after every step, so some are missing. But it can be done without a booster.

On the first picture you can see that I didn't use a booster and on my supplies you can see that they are the same at the first picture and in the last picture.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?