🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• tjbeans
    tjbeans Posts: 4 Newbie

Ohhhhh that explains it. Thank you!

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

Hi @Allouna76

It’s ridiculous how this RC works.🤦🏻‍♀️ If they sale gold bars to their players they should at least let them win more often, otherwise, what they are doing is ripping off people by pushing them to buy GB and still losing.

My only theory is that the game competition is somehow fixed/rigged for whoever they allow to win because no matter how good we play, when they want us to lose, we lose. They send those blue opponents and their bots 🤖 to win in a ridiculous way. They shouldn’t blame me or you for losing the game because of the “ooops something went wrong” or “got disconnected” and later say it’s because we don’t have good internet connection. To me is a trick they play on us so we can lose the tickets and that way we feel forced to buy more if we want to continue playing. They already know that thousand of us get addicted to this kind of games. That’s why they take advantages from us. It feels like gambling 🎰 You play so many times, lose your money and never win. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The other problem is that it’s just a few of us complaining.They ignore us and never fix all the issues about the game. Even the King game experts in this community have ignored us already. 😖 They don’t try to helps us anymore. Sometimes they say “I will pass this on to “blah, blah expert” but they never respond” It would be more fun to play this RC competition if they fix all the issues and be more fair with all of us. People would buy more GB to continue playing if they lose in a fair way and without the interfering of the Studio.

Anyways......let’s keep our fingers crossed 🤞🏼 and hope for the best.

Best wishes to you! 🌟

• PattyRae
    PattyRae Posts: 128 Level 3

The complaint that I have is when it says something went wrong or no internet I lose a ticket or my win. I believe that is unfair, especially when you won your match.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

I'm not trying to down the studio...but I play A LOT of King games and RC is the only one that has NONE STOP PROBLEMS...COST more than any game to play...WORSE rewards...and NO new screens in a year...Now the Lock-outs...Is the studio just wanting it to be the WORSE King game?? I mean King has a reputation...on other games has a good reputation...

My question is WHY??? 😐 Feeling like it's just a waste of time to even continue!!

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

@Leanna_Allen You couldn’t have said it better. I just don’t get it either!! Why are they purposely ruining this game?? It has so much potential!! All they have to do is listen to the ones who are playing it. I am dumbfounded about why they continually make it so much worse. Continually to shift the blame to the players for the problems. Sounds like they need to fire everyone there and put people in there who want to see it succeed. They have so many boards they have taken away they can easily throw back in the rotation to liven it up. Sad sad sad!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited February 2021

@alsto40 agree with you to everything, mostly about boards! They could rotate more boards, a lot of them are out without any serious reason!

They also could "fix" some of the newest boards to be more fair to good players! Victory on some boards is most related to random combinations of dropping candies and less to player's skills!

It is ridiculous occasional players who cannot recognise a "classic" move, playing anything, I say anything and win because the algrithm said so!!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5

Wait, no Royal Championship? It was Tuesday. 😀

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

I seriously don't get it... Maybe no change because we are being idiots and keep playing hoping for something good...🤷🏻‍♀️ I use to pay to play unlimited...I haven't paid a dime in over a year and WON'T!! And the stupid LOCK-OUT!! WTF!! 😤

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I don't think that there is a possibility for changes (the way we want), but hope dies last! 😶

That's why I write here and there in the forum my opinion about changes to make the game better for all players! 🙂

Obviously Studio has it's own agenda, which we don't know! 🤑

The less we want as players is to play the game just to have a nice time, this is why we spend our time here!!

In a game we all accept that there is a possibility to win or loose! But when we loose in no normal ways we are not happy! When we feel that the "algorithm"is unfair to us, we don't like it! So we ask for changes as we have the right to do!!

Even if we know that maybe nobody listens! 🙄

• Gamesforme
    Gamesforme Posts: 0 Newbie

It only shows up on my tablet, but not on my computer. Why?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?