🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• npetrik
    npetrik Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,018 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can check to read here (Why don't I have this special event on my computer when I have it on my mobile?) that I hope you can understand to read it. 😊

🔥 Hot topics here right now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (Gerenal)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Seriously!!! Its ridiculous!!!

so now I have to wait for 6 hours!!! And other players do not have even these lockers!!!

and whatever happen I will not spend 1gold bar or 1$ on this game before they remove the lockers and reduce the amount of gold to keep the progress, imagine to pay 100 gold bars to keep your progress and you do not know if "THEY" will allow you to win the second game

@Nix66

do no close the window or press down just close totally the game (if you are using iphone just swipe up the app) and open it again wait to connect and play, if you have the message of something went wrong or no internet just do the same before opening the Arena, I doing the above always and its working with me

whatever happen better to close totally the app and open it again

good luck

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Allouna76

Lucky I haven't gotten this, hopefully I never will. It almost always when we win these problems come about, not when we lose the match. I often get the infamous "something went wrong " and you don't get your points for winning the match and you lose your streak. You make a ticket for the problem you are having and the studio comes back with it's your internet problem. I have a strong phone internet and when I play Royal Championship, I turn on my wifi and that's even stronger than my phone internet. It's almost always on us that the problem exists. If everyone contact support about the problem they are having maybe they will say "hmm it might be on us". That's a lot to expect though.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

@Allouna76 , I do what you say and it works for me! I also clean the cash from time to time to have enough memory! I use a Samsung Galaxy! 🙂

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 754 Level 3
    Options

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

Well.....apparently these players are not having any issues with “no internet connection” and “oops something went wrong” 😑

It makes me wonder 💭 and how in the hell are they advancing so fast with big amount of points from the 1st. place to 10th.?!I haven’t been able to advance and get near these players.🤦🏻‍♀️ Normally the highest numbers rank from first to third place...: Or is it because they buy unlimited lives or even more that the STUDIO is favoring them with tons of powered candies so they can win? 🤔

What do you think?

😖😣

• lisarenfro
    lisarenfro Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

6 hours of being locked out is absolutely f*ing stupid!! That’s a long damn time!! 😡😡

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 754 Level 3
    Options

@Allouna76

I haven’t got that either 🤔 but I have no doubt that soon it will knock my door, lol ✊ 😖

Good luck! 🍀

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Really im bored to reach the last streak in one run, and suddenly the second player with strange name and photo win in 2 or 3 moves, really they think we do not know whats happening!!! Leave us to play in fair way and you will see how much money and gold we will spend

I repeat the same streak again and again, thats enough!!! Im in level 3524 in candy crush jelly and finished the candy crash soda and saga so I know how to play and the tricks of these games, I know very well that they are reading our comments and pretend not to!!!

there is another discussion where they ask you if you would like to be a game expert, I replied many times and no one answered but they do answer other players, and even when any player earn a badge and they send to you a notification “you have earn a helpful badge”, so they saw that you helped another player in the discussion!!

So please just listen to us and you will see that all of us will be satisfied!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?