➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!

Royal Championship: Rants, Raves, & Things Probably Best Left Unsaid

Comments

• alsto40alsto40 Posts: 454 Level 3

To me it’s not worth it if the only reason to enter late is to make sure you come in 1st. You are winning a whopping 15 gold bars. Everything else you win isn’t even for RC. Again that’s just my opinion. I like to enter & play to beat the 1st place opponent. They get comfortable with their score & then I come and beat them. That’s more fun to me. Winning because people don’t play don’t do it for me. Maybe if the prizes were a lot better then maybe.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 2,161 Jelly Moderator
    edited February 20

@95chata well done!! Wish you a more points difference next time! 🙂

@alsto40 I understand what you mean, but when I know that entering from the beginning there will be 2-3 players in the leaderboard who will get unlimited for sure, sorry but I will not take!

There is something else: entering from the beginning, most players have already opened chests on 1st or and 2nd levels winning boosters. This means that it is very common to have opponents with striped or wrapped hammers or ...both!!

I use my boosters wisely, choosing striped or wrapped hammers only when I am able to open chest! This means that on the other matches I usually play with pink lollipop and cage!

Entering late, many players have already spent their boosters and I meet statistically more opponents with pink lollipop and cage!! 😎 😉

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,728 Jelly Moderator

G'Day @Nikolaos73

Yes I agree, good advice, especially with the chests :0)

With every change, good or bad, there's a new strategy to come up with and I love that challenge lol Keeps me mentally on the ball and I get a little kick out of "beating the system" or at least finding a way round it, even if it's only a small victory at this point 🤣🤣🤣

G'day @alsto40

Forgive me for being a little bit sassy (I'm practising that atm) but 15 gold bars is better than a kick in the teeth lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, maybe the prizes could be a bit better but any help I can get for the main board is a bonus when I'm stuck on a harder level, on the main board, for awhile!

Especially a Monkling level, as I'm trying to reach the quota of 5000 to complete my Collection. Love getting those Mastery Points for a harder challenge!

So, in some ways the features do compliment each other! Even though everyone is ticked at the RC atm (yes I get why lol) there are some positives for the overall, whole Jelly Game 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• fishfan626fishfan626 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm so frustrated and fed up with this game that I just quit playing it I won't play any candy crush games tomorrow I'm so I'm so frustrated with it

• bsabrina69bsabrina69 Posts: 59 Level 2

Im feeling the pain also i think I lose 90 % of the time I always lose by the 2nd game it always seems like they get the upper hand on me to. I usually don't play that game. Tired of being a loser.

• Nadia1770Nadia1770 Posts: 236 Level 3

I can feel this! I loose many too, not as it was last year.

G'Day @fishfan626

I'm sorry your frustrated with the RC.

Maybe once the new changes have been announced regarding the rewards programme and the introduction of the Game Moderators, we might see some things change in the game also? That would be a great benefit hey!!

If you visit The Hub Community you'll find the announcement "It's an end of an era" for more details.

I'm staying positive and hoping for the best...You know, good vines and all that jazz 😂😂😂😂

G'Day @lisanailsc @dinarn90

So sorry you spent your money and on 24hr tickets.

I see you are either a newbie or still relatively new and so you probably haven't seen the discussions on this topic before and that's why you're here, to find out what's going on?

These issues are why most of us no longer purchase for the RC, especially 24hr tickets.

We've had a new announcement in The Hub Community recently called "It's the end of an era" by the Community Team. This is regarding changes to the Superstar and Game Expert Programmes and the new introduction of Game Moderators.

There will be more information ad an update regarding these changes on Monday 22nd Feb. I'm certainly hoping that these changes will enable us to get more help and insight into the RC and what it's future holds. Until then we just have to hang tight as these things take time and I for one am glad the Community Team has taken this initiative to improve everything 😏😀

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 2,161 Jelly Moderator

Hi!

Some interesting information about loosing internet connection when you are able to win!

I have noticed that many of my opponents "leave" the game (so I win) when they have a lot of candies falling from the sky creating multiple combinations spreading jelly and more and more. I suppose that they suffer from a lack of memory because of this!

To avoid this we have to periodically clean our game's cache on our device, as the studio members suggest!

I have also noticed that this mostly happens on new arenas, where it is very often the "phenomenon" of massive candy dropping, which is less common on older "classic" boards! 😉

• 95chata95chata Posts: 658 Level 3

Thanks! @NikolaosProdromidis

I know the points were so low..... I lost many times until I decided to use my powerful boosters even do I know that they don’t always work in our favor and many times we end up on losing/wasting them.This time it worked! But I also noticed that I didn’t always get extra points when I did a perfect streak. Also, during a dueling with my blue opponent, I noticed that I was not getting good points every time a did a good move. Instead, my opponents were getting them even if they did stupid moves by crashing less cages than me. That could be a reason why. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I just entered the competition a few minutes ago and got beaten instantly by so many bots! 🤖🤖🤖🤖😬 I know we don’t always win, but I won’t give up and I will continue with my journey until the end, lol 🍭🍬🍀👑

Good luck gaming! 🍀 🎫🍭 👍🏼

• 95chata95chata Posts: 658 Level 3

Hi @alsto40

I understand your point of view and respect your opinions.

I am sure you’re a great player and that you have your own style when it come to play the RC.

I really don’t care about the 15 gb.or 30gb. I don’t even use them because I know the Studio will steal them from me and probably I will end up on losing the chance to win the streak. Also, I don’t buy unlimited lives to keep playing and then losing and getting frustrated with all the “oops something went wrong” or “no internet connection” 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think when we spend money to play, our expectations in order to win the competition are much higher and if we lose, our frustrations are even bigger. In my case, I am not planing on going through that pain ever!

I play with the lives I have available. Many times I get extra tickets by winning perfect streaks. So, I am happy that way. I try to use some tactics and follow some tips that others players share with us. Sometimes I get good results like the one @NikolaosProdromidis shared with us and sometimes I don’t. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It feels good when we win by beating the system (the Studio) and as @channie8 mentioned it in her reply. 15 gb are better than nothing. (Well...not exactly as she said but it means the same, Lol 😆)

We don’t have to cheat in order to win as they do (the Studio) And yes! It feels good to win after been beaten so many times before. 💪🏼

🍀 I wish you good luck and lots of fun playing 🍭🍬

• CayliesGrannaCayliesGranna Posts: 8 Level 2

Good evening everybody I hope you're having a better night than I am? I wonder if anybody could tell me who I would talk to or get a hold of about a refund you. if it was a small amountI would just let it go but it's just too much I would gladly appreciate some help on this matter thank you

G'Day @CayliesGranna

Welcome to The Jelly Community :0)

If you look at the 6 areas at the top of your screen, select Support and then when it takes you there, select Help Centre and scroll down until you see Purchases and Gold Bars..

Hope it has an option there that suits you and you'll be able to go directly to Customer Support.

Also, just wanted to commend you on the way you spoke about this issue, you have great manners!! :0)