🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Boss games- no option to buy with gold bars to continue playing

Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

When you guys going to put a option to continue playing if a boss takes all the goals like the green jelly & blue monkeys?

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @Jared_Buttry,

I haven't played against Liquorice Larry for a little while but I'm pretty sure that option wasn't there when I battled against The Jelly Queen either. It was there at one time.

I'll call @DieOmimi to see if she knows but keep in mind that it's a bit hectic at the moment with the new changes around here.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @channie8

@Jared_Buttry I am not sure that there has been such an option in the past. I haven't lost to an actor for a long time. Neither against Liquorice Larry, Jelly Queen or Cupcake Carl. When I realize I can't win, I use boosters. I know this is not your thing.

But I know someone who plays without a booster (like you) and ask there. Maybe it knows @NamTruong2001.

Honestly, I never missed the feature because I wouldn't use it.

In this context, something funny happened to me on normal levels. I do not know when this feature was introduced. Each time I lost a level, the counter for additional moves increased.

Normally you buy 5 extra moves for 5 GB. In this screen you can see that I would have got 16 moves. But I didn't use it. Funny, right?

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5

Actually, this is impossible. Because the boss reached the goal, then the boss won, you lost. That's the rule.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?