🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

What is interesting about this game?

Options
ElenaVorona
ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

Guys, I play mainly CCS and CCSS.

CCSS has interesting team and individual assignments. And all these tasks together encourage me to play this game often, every day.

CCS - the game interests me less. There is much less interest in it. I'm only interested in overtaking everyone in 15 levels. And even here the prizes are unstable.

And Jelly doesn't interest me to play at all. I only play Jelly when I feel like playing candy, and other games have run out of lives. But I have no interest in promoting the game.

What are you curious about Jelly?

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Tagging some players who might want to share their opinions about the game 😊

@RegalRenz @Sharon_Loose @DeepshikhaSharan @Spinnifix @Crimson_Dawn @Elsa @PrettyBubbles

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

I love the Royal Championship! Try playing Royal Championship for sometime, then you could have a reason to love the game this valentine's🥰!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

I'm not sure that I could use the word interesting for the game at the moment. I wish that they would start updating and adding new events, a new game mode and maybe new boosters. I've always liked playing the game, although I am not a fan of the Royal Championship. I might come back to write more when I can give it more thought.

• ElenaVorona
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Lola_Pop @DeepshikhaSharan @Elsa

Thank you for your attention to my question.

I don't have a Royal Championship. For some time there was an "Arena" button on the screen (maybe it was it), but it was never active.

I know all the standard procedures (update, reboot, etc.). It didn't work.

Currently my game screen contains nothing of interest.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

I play the game very rarely. It is not one of my favorites. I really like Candy Friends. Please try it out !!!

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi @ElenaVorona jelly saga gets better the further you go. I agree there’s not a lot of events but when I have it I like fishing with friends to earn a few boosters. Not keen on any of the others. I agree with Elsa it could do with a little refreshing. It was always my CCS waiting room game, but I am far more into it than CCS lately.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

G'day @ElenaVorona

Sharon's right, it does get more interesting :0)

I love the graphics of the pic you posted though much better than the level I'm on atm. It's too pink for me lol

With all the changes coming about this month, you never know what we'll see in the future though ;0)

• ElenaVorona
    Options

So tell me why this game is interesting.

That was my question.

I see no interest in continuing this game. And so I asked all the players here who have passed many more levels than me. What's interesting about it?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

G'Dy @ElenaVorona

I re-read your question and thought about it some more. I am on level 2172.

My board graphics on this section aren't as interesting or easy on the eye as the one you posted above lol so there you are better off lol Mine is a bit too pink for me, a bit boring with only a couple of mini carousel's and balloons. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some changes have come and gone recently but I did love how the point system in the RC Arena complimented the levelling up in ranking and the border changes when ranking up.

When it comes to ranking, when you press your profile icon it takes you to "My Collection". This I like because it's me competing against me :0) There a 6 things to collect, with 5 stars needed for each one to be completed. Once they are completed you receive mastery points towards ranking up. I have completed The Collection before and the amount needed changes each time you complete the Collection. This time, I have completed 5 sections and have 1 star remaining to complete The Monklings - I have 1043 of them and need 5000 to complete the whole Collection. I will receive 1700 Mastery Points when I finish the last star for Monklings. The side game of Odus also helps with collecting as well as the main board. So if a particular Monkling level on the board is a bit difficult to complete, the ones you do get through successfully, count even if you don't pass the level. I think is an act of fairness in the game and I like that. Also, on this point I will tag @NikolaosProdromidis as he might be able to help out with more info on this regarding the badges related to this Collection?

I know @DieOmimi likes to collect fish as a team, I'm the same, when that is in our "book" icon. We get rewards for completing different sections of the whole earning bar, as it progresses to full. This is interesting and allows for "teamwork" too. :0) You don't choose your team though, it is selected randomly! It comes and goes as a feature also.

The side games are interesting. There are 3 that alternate. They appear to have different difficulty levels to me and I like playing Odus the most. Mysty, not so much lol 😂

There are golden tickets to collect from Hard and Super Hard Levels which, once you have received 4, the bar will be full and a discount offer for purchasing "packages" at a discount price, will pop up. Not everyone will purchase these and that's okay. For those that do I guess they like this option. You also get rewards for collecting stars from Treasure Boxes.

I've been playing for a long while now and I may have purchased one of the packages at at 70% off for $4.49 I think. Only because it was cheaper to get the one thing I needed that way after being stuck on a really difficult level for about 3 weeks lol.

There are no features in my game today. No Book, RC or side games. It's pretty bare so I can't double check things for you but hope this was a little more specific for you and more on-topic lol and helpful. 🤣🤣🤣

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @channie8

@ElenaVorona it looks like you're playing on your Windows PC. Right?

I must say on the Windows PC the game is boring. There are no promotions and no mini-games. When I started playing the game on my Windows PC, I asked myself the same questions as them. Why should I play such a boring game?

For a birthday I got an Android tablet a few years ago. I installed my games there and found that it is a really nice and interesting game in the mobile version. There are many promotions and events there. Channie described them all above.

If you love the game, use a mobile device. There they will see that it is really beautiful.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?