🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Idea for Royal championship game improvements.

2»

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

I have a brilliant idea..... how about they actually FIX this game!! It’s bull crap I lose my streak because of your inability to keep your game running properly and then have the nerve to put the keep progress option on there!! Pathetic!! 🤬

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited February 2021

@NamTruong2001 I agree with you! The idea of streak is not creative! Stops players multiple times in various ways!

It could be nice if Studio reconsider this policy!!!

• PattyRae
    PattyRae Posts: 128 Level 3

I checked the idea area and there is no suggestions on the ticket to be kept until you lose your game.

You said you are working on the main board. My suggestion is that after you have creatived a certain amount of combinations you get certain kind of lollipops in that game level you are playing. For example I am playing in level 200. I just have creatived 4 or more combinations that give you fishes on your game board so you earn a wrapped lollipop, that you can use in that level that your playing at that time. If you want a different background the higher your score or combination during that level your background changes to different colors and you get more combinations easier than the normal game level. Say I am playing level 325, I just creatived my four fish in the game. I then receives a booster or a lollipop to use in my level I'm playing at that time and after you get 5 booster in the level you are playing your background changes or yor character gets buffed up, more muscular looking. It's just something to think about Or maybe you get extra gold barss. I don't know for sure what you're trying to do.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5

I like the idea!

Voted!

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

You have my vote👍️

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator

The idea is closed and archived.

The Royal Championship is no longer part of the game, you can read about it here.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?