🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,538 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks @DeepshikhaSharan. Thank you for taking care of it.

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2
    Options

JellyCM......please not only look. Also take actions to solve the problems!!!! I want the fun back playing this game 😀

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

Maybe it is an issue of memory or related to connection between the two players! I don't know if one of the players has a local memory/cache issue can affect the other player by freezing....

• SheraDee
    SheraDee Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I know exactly how you feel.

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Hello @headoperations

OK, congratulation 🥰🥰 for her

Hope you are right...

but im not convinced!! Im sure she is from the community support staff... any way not my concern but you will see nothing will be solved! As you know for sure month and more passed already and every player complained about the locker timer, what changes they did? nothing, knowing that not all the players have the timer blocker, some players can buy the stripped lollipop or the hummer or ... and others they cannot. There is no bots in the game these are players from the team itself and they play just to let you loose and buy more gold

I know that I sound very negative but its the fact and its the reality of what we are facing

@alexwhite504

if you receive the message of “something went wrong”again, DO NOT close the message or the window of it, close the app of the game and slide it up (if you are using iphone) and reopen the game app again, make sure that the game is connected, and open the RC

Its working for me and other players as well, not all the time but better than loosing every time my progress and lives

Good luck...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @Allouna76

I had again today the “something went wrong” message, I quit the app (android), reopened the app and everything o.k. There is no problem, this method works very well!! 🙂

The real problem is when you see the message for "no internet connection". If so, you've lost ticket and streak! 😕

Btw, today the bot's presence is very high (or human players obviously advanced by the algorithm)

I am 1st in my leaderboard, but they don't leave me to have more than 2 wins in a row!!!!

Yesterday I had two streaks of 3 wins and one of 5 wins, so I am now on 4th level!

I continue now using only pink lollipop and cage, just to keep position! Tomorrow I hope to have better boards!!

• Allouna76
    Options

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

Same here, but the difference is that im reaching the streak 6, loose and come back to 0, on the account linked to facebook I do not have the blocker timer, and I cannot purchase extra striped lollipops or any other candies, do not know why!!!

any way lets see what will change tomorrow!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2021
    Options

I do have the boosters' purchase option and I have not locker! 😀

If tomorrow there will be Arenas 2,3,5 or 10 (as I expect) and NOT 11 or 12, it will be the identical situation to experiment how easy is to proceed to peacock level using boosters (hammers)! 😎

In general, the existence of Arenas 11, 12, 14 and 15 in an event, is a limiting factor for big win streaks!!

( At least they are not suitable to my way of playing!)

• Allouna76
    Options

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

look!!!

its really unfair what they are doing to us and imagine to be able to keep your progress you need to pay 100 gold bar and you do not know if you will pass the last streak or no after paying and to be honest to keep the progress for 100 gold bars is insane!!!

And on top of that he won the game in 2 moves, I do not know from where 2 colored candies fall from the top and thats it!!!

Any way I feel that we speak here just to say our feelings and problems but the fact is no one is listening to us, they listen only to players who pay more for playing...

• Allouna76
    Options

Hi All,

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

look same again and from where he received the color bomb near a fish no body knows!!!😡😡😡😡

And look im using the hummer and a black candy, and now even here in the community I cannot comment unless I sign out and in again!!!

please just tell us if you will continue with the same way towards your community members and your very interested players in the game just let us know so we just delete our account and play another game where minimum they respect us and our comments!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?