πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options
  • babijane
    babijane Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

I’ve been trying to post here a trick I’ve discovered for the past week and it says that my comment has to be approved first.. and its never getting posted..

I guess they don’t want us to help each other out lol πŸ™ƒ

• babijane
    babijane Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

I’ll try again :

For those who play with an IOS device (can’t tell for Android cause I can’t test it) I’ve come to realize that if you disable the auto updates in your settings, the oops network error might stop!

My hypothesis is, by updating the app, you might get new features that are still being tested and not available for a β€œlarge” public and therefore, experience some issues.

By stoping updates, I don’t get the β€œnetwork issues” anymore, or rarely (when I’m not paying attention and my screen locks) and never got the treasure chest lockdown.

I know some longtime players got the treasure chest lockdown and my advice won’t help them but I hope this can help other players!

• Krishnopakkho
    Krishnopakkho Posts: 107 Level 2
    Options

Waht do u think??? What I think is u people are first class shameless....This problem not happening for once or twice... Actually I did stop to counting that... See your face through a mirror and tell us what we should think... You people tell us share your opinion... And we do so... And you do nothing....

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

@Allouna76

I understand your frustration.

They way I see it is that somehow they knew you didn’t have gold bars/lives to challenge the other opponent and wanted you to buy more. Sadly, this app is all about money. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Today, I am having the β€œoops something went wrongβ€πŸ˜‘a lot! and losing my tickets. They don’t care have we feel. It’s obvious that this RC is rigged and not enjoyable anymore. πŸ˜–

Hopefully it gets better for you πŸ€

• Cleoandrobyn
    Cleoandrobyn Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I'm beginning to think the same way. I don't understand how other people play while you are playing Candy crush jelly also. I been having problems with getting my Gold bars. They tell you to screenshot a recent from Google Play. Then still give me a hard time. Also I get a blank screen.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @NikolaosProdromidis

Actually that's really good thinking! Good Job!

Not all players are members, so some wouldn't think of doing that and won't get the good tech advice that comes from being here. I never did it before coming here.

That's broader thinking and very helpful thank you :0)

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day @lingh0e @lautje72

There is a process in place at the moment to try to get that locked removed and if teamwork is successful here, then Our Jelly CM may have a better chance of pulling it off. She works hard behind the scenes in a lot of Jelly Areas and we can make the process easier for her but in the end that is entirely up to the individual. Did you realise that their has been changes to Staff in The Studio? Changes in the Programmes within The Whole Forum and some feature and function tweaks in Navigation?

@NikolaosProdromidis once again I take a look around and see you doing a great job at not only helping housemates out but game play and tech advice that is relevant and on -topic. Personally I feel like we might actually be in with half a chance if you keep doing what you're doing!! Great job!!

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day @NikolaosProdromidis

I play a little differently. I ignore the set up completely.

In this case I'd match the green ones to bring the blue down. That way the left red candy moves next to the blocker.

Then match the blue candies, which hits the bottom blocker. Most times a red one will fall perfectly in place to hit the left blocker it was set up for and spreads the jelly at the same time.

Either way both left and bottom blockers have been set up for a final hit and more space is created on the next turn and usually the Jelly continues to spread at least once or set up too on the next turn :0)

Think 4 moves ahead of your opponent. They usually don't expect this either lol I think it's funny and I don't even use the emoji's!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Hi @channie8

This is very interesting! I'd never think so far! πŸ™‚

Btw, this board is an hypothetical scenario, because I created it in Photoshop as an example to show what I mean! 😎

I understand that if you can think 2-3 moves forward, you have a great advantage! There is only a problem, if dropping candies change your plans making different combinations!

On this board, it is very critical if one player fills up the cage (or any blocker) very early and block the right candy! Then leaves less choices for the other player! πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?