🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

The Community Changes have begun!!! Whoop!! Whoop!!! UPDATE!! Changes to Points and Level Programme

2»

Comments

• winner0427
    winner0427 Posts: 35 Level 2

No I only speak English why?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @winner0427

Thank you for taking the time to reply!!

I was wondering if I was missing a language barrier and have recently learnt to use the translator.

It's great that you introduced yourself in the "Hi" section and even good that you went back a 2nd or 3rd time. I loved that you began to spread out in the Community and participate in the other Discussion.

When you kept going back to the "Hi" page I wondered if I had let you down in some way? Not provided enough support in navigating your way around? Not given you enough encouragement to try new things or comment elsewhere? I have Housemates in the International Corner and thought I may have overlooked a language other than English.

I remember what it was like when I first arrived and got lost very quickly :0)

• winner0427
    winner0427 Posts: 35 Level 2

Hi channie8

I use to play on kings.com and Royal all the times and I stop for a long time. And when I came back I see a lot has changed. At the old kings.com I was high in rank so coming back to kings and seeing how much it change it is very overwhelming. I tried using my old username and password but I couldn't remember it so I had to start over. Me and my sister used to challenge each other to see who would win. I played all the games on the old site. I guess it was still going to be the same. So I am at level 2 can't wait to get back to the level I was at so I can start playing games at Royal championship again.

Thank for listening

Have a good night

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day Jelly Crew,

More changes have come to The Communities!!

Have you been demoted to a lower level in The Community? New Road Map!!!

See link here

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day Jelly Crew,

More changes have come to The Communities!!

Have you been demoted to a lower level in The Community? New Road Map!!!

See link here

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @headoperations

Thanks for actually finding and reading this thread from the main board Discussions area :0)

G'Day @Allouna76

I don't want to annoy anyone with notifications, if they haven't put their names forward in The 2 Tagging list Requests in The Main Jelly Board Discussions. Which is why I Updated this thread about Community Changes.

The above "here" link will take you to the Official Information Release on the Point and Level Changes.

I'll create another topic there where you can Discuss these changes, that might help :0)

@95chata @winner0427 @ElenaVorona @NikolaosProdromidis @Nadia1770 (If I've forgotten you, please put your name on one of the Moderator Tagging threads, or both)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@channie8 thanks for tagging!

Well, these changes make more difficult for someone to advance, because of "points".

I feel that the highest ranked members who did the new rules, made them suitable for their needs and to make more difficult for lower ranked members to advance!

If there is a good explanation that I am wrong, it is welcome!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?