🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly not working on Facebook?- FIXED

Options
DeepshikhaSharan
DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
edited March 2021 in Support

Dear Players,

It may feel bad if you get locked out of your game due to some reason, doesn't it?

Many Facebook Players were locked out of the game due to bugs and glitches, the game may be showing different kinds of error messages. Sorry for the Inconvenience caused!

What's the Good News? The Error has been reported and the Studio is Investigating it! One error even says "we are working hard to fix it!"

What's bad? We do not know when the game will be back on Facebook, but there is no need to worry😉! You can continue playing from where you left off by Downloading the app on one of Android, Apple or Windows!

How To? Follow the steps below:

1)Head to this page(https://www.king.com/game/candycrushjelly)

2)You will see the App Store(Apple), Play Store(Android), Microsoft Store(Windows) logos, click on the Platform you are using!

3)Install the game from the page you were redirected to.

4)You will see "Save your Progress!" on the game's opening screen!

5)Click on "Facebook" and log in with the ID you were using on Facebook!

6)Done!

Happy Playing!

Comments

• kelsobelso
    kelsobelso Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi there! I recently got the Candy Crush Jelly app on my phone, and my mom plays it on PC from her Facebook account. Her inbox doesn’t seem to be working. I’ll receive her requests for lives, but she won’t receive the lives I send her or my requests for lives. The inbox is always empty. How can I troubleshot this for her?

• nomednatas
    nomednatas Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

On my Jelly account, I get the message that there is an error being worked on. That's been going on for almost 2 weeks. This is on my laptop, not having the problem

• nomednatas
    nomednatas Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes I have, cleared the cache & cookies. Even uninstalled and reinstalled. Still message . Only on laptop though, cell phone not experiencing this.

• COOKEEZ
    COOKEEZ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

why does 1097817590241264 does not resolve to a valid user ID keep popping up every time I try to ask for help with my candycrush friesnds on facebook

• COOKEEZ
    Options

when playing the game on facebook I keep getting the error when I ask for lives in game

• COOKEEZ
    Options

Its been happening for a few days now

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@COOKEEZ Hi and welcome, This is a facebook error and you would probably need to contact there support regarding this, but check you app permissions under facebook settings and make sure everything is active first

Thank you

• COOKEEZ
    Options

thank you Freddy, its nearly midnight here, so I will contact facebook in the morning regarding the error

• wiggle123
    wiggle123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i play on candy crush jelly, saga and soda on my PC and when i try to load saga or jelly, i get an error message and try back etc.. been days and i don't know why suddenly there is a problem - the candy crush soda works sometimes if i continue to refresh a few times

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@wiggle123 Hi and welcome are you playing through facebook or the windows 10 app.

If playing through a web browser. Check your device and browser are up to date, clear the cache from the browser entirely. log out and restart your device and then try logging back in and see if this resolves your issue

If not try a different browser to see if you are still getting the same issue. Would also be helpful if you can post a screenshot of any error messages you are receiving

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?