🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Top 5 Current RC Issues to fix Part 1 - Please read before commenting

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @NamTruong2001

Ahhh! This makes way more sense now. I was never allocated either blocker as a "Prize" in my RC game!! Whether I came in too late or just not part of the demographic that has it, I don't know.

Now I guess that means it's up to everyone what they want as the 5th Issue.

Is it Opponent Issues - playing yourself/ against possible "Bots"/ Unfair last minute plays and booster moves.

or

Bringing back In- Game rewards - Fishnet/ Cupcakes etc

or something else that isn't mentioned yet.

I can only tag those I have seen commenting but I'll give it a shot. If you see I've missed anyone, then please let them know and don't forget to add yourselves to the new "Tagging Threads" in the Discussion section please.😍

Thankyou @headoperations Now I get it :0)

@Allouna76 @hechicerilla @Cleoandrobyn @NikolaosProdromidis @Nadia1770 @95chata @mdeus

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5

@channie8 Your Topic plus my reply is mostly total issues in the Royal Championship.

• Lady_Sarina

G'day @NamTruong2001

Thankyou for your contributions in this area it is much appreciated and I have learnt about things that were not in my game.

On point 5, I will be taking time to consider this one as the Newbies need a voice as well as the Long timers and I would like to be balanced in what is put forth :0)

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,425 Friends Moderator

It really is an interesting discussion. If you're interested: I was in the studio for the introduction of RC (it's in my city, Berlin) and I wasn't thrilled at the time. All the mistakes that are listed here already existed at that time. It's been about 3 years now. Well, there were other boards back then, but the same situations. No connection, freeze and remix. Everything else came later when it was productive. 

I didn't like it back then because it didn't work as it was intended. The idea is great. However, if the players are annoyed, it is not in the interest of the provider. The studio needs to understand that. 

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Thanks @channie8 It’s great info to know and I will pass it on to members in the french community 😊

Sorry, I’m still having trouble on my phone and writing messages. This problem is still ongoing 🙄 in the community, I can’t wait till this problem is fixed. I have to go back and forth to my computer and sometimes I miss a tag 🙁

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Lucky, I have the latest version as well, but still have the same issues 🙄 It’s really convenient when there is more than 1 page in the thread 😂 thanks anyway 🥰🐰

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day Beautiful Jelly Crew,

Just an Update Guyz :0)

I've compiled our "Top 5 Issues to Fix with the RC" into a Summary and sent it on the pathway to The Jelly Studio :0)

Thankyou for all the screenshots in the threads as they were useful and the comments too, when they "didn't sound like the rants of a madman!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😎

Now that's in the works and on it's way, I'm hoping you'll all, while we wait for them to check it out, pass it on and get checked again, might have a little fun with comps, contests and games and just general "fun stuff", helping each other out and being positive.

"bad vibes" never help and you know what. This Whole Jelly Community is our home, not just The RC, so let's make it what we want it to be. Let's determine our own direction and Captain our own boat, so to speak :0)

Thanks to all of you for letting me have a chance to be part of the changes here. You guyz are awesome.

Sawabona :0)

@headoperations @DieOmimi @NikolaosProdromidis @NamTruong2001 @Allouna76 @95chata @Nat09

If I've missed anyone, I'm sorry and will check the tagging lists again :0)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Thanks for the good job and thanks for tagging!!

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

Hi @channie8

Sorry, I couldn’t join the conversation on time. I was absent from here for a few days that’s why I couldn’t give my opinion or concerns for the “Top 5 Issues to Fix with the RC” (Maybe next time) But, I am sure other players were able to post their concerns and hopefully and with your help, something positive will come out of this. 👍🏼 🍀

Thank you for trying to help us. 🙏🏻 You’ve been great!

• Lady_Sarina
    edited March 2021

G'day Jelly Crew,

Just a reminder of the above post and that only so much can be done. But it is something and in the mean time, we can have fun yeah!

It is the weekend, so put on some tunes, enjoy the company of those around you and remember to laugh :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?