• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5
    Options

Agree. So impossible.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @Jaak_Anari

I see you are a newbie and that this comment has not been included in your levelling up to 2, more than likely because of the language you chose to express yourself with cobber :0?

It's okay to feel frustrated and have a little vent, as we all feel that way at times. However that word is as frowned upon here, just as it is in the physical world! Yourself and your fellow housemates should not have to see this.

I was going to close this immediately and would prefer to delete it.

Since @NamTruong2001 has been kind enough to reply and help you out I'll ask @Lola_Pop whether she would like to have it closed or edited. Please, no swearing!

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'day Beautiful Jelly Crew,

I quiet simply love how @NikolaosProdromidis @NamTruong2001 @DieOmimi and @headoperations work together to help everyone with the, sometimes, tricky Game Play Strategies.

Keep doing what you're doing guyz because you do it so well and the Main Board needs knowledgeable people like you guyz, especially since you are in the top levels. Well Done!!

I play a little differently to some and don't always go for what may appear to be "one glorious match up" of candies to create "something even more glorious", like a booster. Especially when it comes to clearing space in the board!. Remember the different styles of boards we have and what their themes are E.G Excavation Levels - where you are required to "dig" or "carve out" cupcakes, choc blocks etc. Sometimes they may even need an "explosion" of some kind, like the one in the pic above, at a certain point in the game.

This difference in in playing style I especially loved, talking to @NikolaosProdromidis about :0)

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

@NamTruong2001 @channie8 not s is impossible. You need a good board and the right candies. I had a good start a few times. Then nothing came up and I had to try again and again. In the end, it worked. Here are some pictures:  

I could have done six more moves. And I've surpassed myself. 

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'day @DieOmimi

You did a great job of clearing the left side of the board and opening up all that space!

Loving the fact that the "Explosions" here are purple jellies in a row! They work magic as a "booster" when combined.

What great Game play Chickie!

Loving this :0)

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks @channie8 it was also fun. You know, I love this game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?