πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

That's how I became a ....."bot"!! πŸ˜πŸ™ƒ γ€ŠEpisode I》+ known "bots" πŸ€–πŸ˜»πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

Nikolaos_Prodromidis
Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
edited August 2022 in The Royal Championship

Hi to all the friends of RC!!

As I mentioned by previous messages, I was tired of what's going on around RC for the last 6 or more months, loosing streak just at the last chest, no internet connection, almost impossible to reach first positions of leaderboard due to unlimited users, opponents who get numerous special candies from the sky, etc....

Having lately the ability of buying boosters, I thought that something could be changed and play having a target which is reachable: highest levels, advancing, etc, orherwise it is not interesting!

I experimented buying boosters, but again my opponents became harder and it was not possible to pass the 7 streak levels! On the other hand there were opponents, who had the peacock badge, which means that they are:

• Great players
  • Extremely lucky at certain parts of the game
  • Paid very much to keep streak, but very much!

My last result is this:

To be continued....... πŸ˜‡πŸ€“πŸ₯ΈπŸ˜

Β«13456789

Comments

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi again! I continue:

Being disappointed of RC situation (knowing of course that entering delayed into event there are maximum possibilities for 1st place, but there is not enough time to advance to the highest levels), I decided log off my account!

I did it once again, several months ago, creating a second account, using another email etc, but I did not want use this account, because someone in the forum said that newbies get 50 gb!!

So I entered without email, so without account!

Entered into event and the game gave me a carrot icon and the name "me"!

I got 50 gb and started playing!

And then all the miracles came together:

• Started winning
    • Started having streak without difficulty

• Was 1st leaving far away the second!
    • Colorbombs were falling from the sky, sometimes beside other special candies!!

Have you ever seen a colorbomb at this position?

Of course my opponents could say that they play against a "bot"!!!! 😁😁😁😁

That's why I say that I became a "bot"!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡

to be continued......

• Allouna76

@NikolaosProdromidis

Hahahahahaha!!! I love your sentence β€œbecause someone in the forum said that newbies get 50 gb!!”

YES I did that to my niece and she repeat the same for every new run of the RC

and Im doing the same with different phone because my account linked to my facebook loose every time as you know on streak 6!!!

good thinking Nikolaos I love it!!!

Look where I reached my badge is colorful but the clock shows suddenly and it wasn't there before!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Very interesting! The most interesting is that I am tagged by you to follow the discussion, but I followed later, when the pages were more and, obviously, I had not read the first pages (it is normal cause this happened on June, an exams month and I had plenty of job!)

I found out some more things! The good luck is only until you reach the 5-streak levels, or at least starburst. Then it stops.

I made the mistake to pay with gold bars to keep streak and then the system found a new "resource", so my luck ended!

Logging in into my fb account makes the "bot" account disappear!

Next time you can create a new account and so on! Of course each time you have to play the first 5 jelly levels, to open RC!

I have mentioned some times in the forum, that most of the "bots" we have as opponents, are on the 1st (brown) or on the second (blue) levels! Now I have the answer why this happens!

There is something else:

System keeps data of us and also knows our weaknesses! They know on which Arenas we mostly loose! That's why I always say that the "algorithm" gives me Arena 11, 12 or 15 just before a chest! Because they already know that I am weak on these boards! On the other hand, they know that if they give me Arena 5 and I have a stripped hammer, the more possibilities for win are by my side!! That's why sometimes it takes too long to give you your opponent! To make sure that you will loose!!

• Allouna76
    edited March 2021
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2021

Well, testing various "bot" 😁 accounts, I found out that lately there is not locker! This happened testing at least 4-5 accounts!

My goal is to find an account without locker, but with boosters buying enabled!

Then another dilemma comes: is it better to spend the 50 gb buying boosters or buying unlimited??

This game always surprises us!!! 😁😁😎πŸ₯Έ

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Here are all the "bots" together!!!!!

Super great company!!!!!!

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

@NikolaosProdromidis

There's you on the 2nd bottom row Farmer Nik 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2021

I've played also as:

• "The big eyes carrot"
    • "The crying onyon"
    • "The mad dog"
    • "Peter Pan"
    • "The green Martian"
    • "The smiling turtle"
    • "The red haired beauty"

And others!

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2021

Hi again!

I continue my experiments to see how easy is to reach peacock level now! Because last year was much easier!!

Created a new "bot" account, after 5 attempts, because I wanted to have the ability of buying boosters! Here it is:

My first opponent is "Peter Pan" but is named "Isabella"! 😁😁😁😁

Well, it was easy to reach starburst level, having only 2-3 losses and now I try to walk on! Impossible! Maximum streak 2 and then someone wins, always on Arena 4 while I have powerful boosters! The easy way for a player to win on 4, without using colorbomb from the sky, is by striped + wrapped candies side by side! Thats how my opponents won 3 times today! πŸ₯΄

I think that the "algorithm" won't let me proceed, or at least I will proceed only to the next level (if I am lucky!).

Very difficult, even with boosters! There is one more day, but its not to much!

The game lets you go only if the game wants!

PS: I am far 1st in my leaderboard, but this is meaningless! πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?