🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 4486: too insane

NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,222 Level 5
edited March 2021 in Level tips

Designers! Where are you???

Can not accept it! Put too much fishing nets and candyvores, but no candy cannon? Want us to lose all lives and spend too much gold to buy 5 moves for this design? (Edit by CM: Rude)

(More than 25 attempts and still stuck here)

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I have not proceeded so far, but as I can see, there is only one solution: boosters, boosters, boosters!

I am sorry, but I can't see any other way, unless if someone is extremely, I say extremely lucky!!!

Thanks that we can get enough boosters playing R.C. !! 😁

@Lola_Pop thanks for tagging! 🙂

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,319 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @Lola_Pop.

@NamTruong2001 I passed the level with the help of the day booster 7 (color bomb + fish - 2 hours each) and a color candy from my stock. I know you don't want to hear that and it's only acceptable to you without a booster.

There are so many boosters to be won in Jelly that I don't have to be frugal. I use them so that they don't disappear at some point if my device breaks.

Anyway, I was able to generate a Rainbow Jenny and didn't need another booster. That's how I passed the level.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @NamTruong2001

It's 6am here, I've got my first coffee and Listening to the Kookaburras, as I'm looking at your board pics.

-The first pic seems to be the opening board. I've noticed that fish seem to like taking out the glass covers and the carnivore plants first. So I guess, my first thought was, what was your very first move? Did you bring the blue candy down to match the orange ones? This would've also created a match with the yellow ones and shattered a few glass covers? Or did you start on the left and take out the 3 green ones?

Or, the orange ones on the left could have been taken out, which would bring the green one down to set it up for making the blue and orange match next, which means the yellow ones going, by default in that match, would've brought the green one down for the following match. If of course, It didn't get gobbled by the bottom left candivore, in moving the candies down one place?

That would be interesting to know LOL You know I like Game Strategy Talk LOL As it's not really a tip and not really a design issue that needs immediate Support Section answers from the Studio, maybe we could have it in a Level Strategy Discussion instead? What do you think?

• NamTruong2001
    edited March 2021

Hello. I have read your replies and so I will give my answer.

1. I don't and rarely use boosters. Why? Because it loses the challenging.

2. When I see this board, I will create fish, certanly. However, it is very insane because 8 swirls will fall and special candies will lose when candyvores eat them. You won't have any chance to avoid them. Because they eat power candies.

3. Jelly is located in too isolated tile.

Is it insane enough to fail?

• Lady_Sarina

G'day @NamTruong2001

Yes I get why you prefer to use no boosters, as I'm pretty much the same. I'll probably give it 20 -30 goes before using a booster. That way I can also begin to see patterns in how items behave. :0)

The higher up, not only in levels but also within the episode, you get, the more strategy actually comes into the design of Game Play.

I really love how you've posted this in this Tips thread rather than support, so thanks for that.

I can see from previous threads that you normally get the hang of it and do well, so it'll be interesting to see how you do :0)

• NamTruong2001

Update: Played in the 9th attempt, at least it decreases my burden a bit.

Thank studio for listening to us.

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @NamTruong2001

That is so cool! WellDone!

I had every faith in you to get there!

Great job!!!

Thank you for posting it here!! :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?