🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

I'd like to go back to RC which has "Waiting time".

veethy
veethy Posts: 2 Newbie

I just spent gold bars 2 times (30 bars) to skip "waiting time for next level". Then, my RC became the old rule to play !!! It made me go back to the 1st round of the level when I lose the match. Even, I start new RC.

I'd to go back to RC which has Waiting time for next level. It's not too pressure.

How do I do ?

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'day @veethy

Everybody has different styles of playing, likes and dislikes. I can see why you don't mind buying the gold and that's cool too.

Others will be relieved the lock is gone LOL

Either way, features come and go in the games and not everyone will have the same ones at the same time.

For now though, I am Happy it is gone from my game and will love the cool change of it all :0)

• yunetsaucedo
    yunetsaucedo Posts: 6 Level 2

happy to see the locked version is gone. Not completely happy with RC still. They should keep working on the unpaired matches. Stop forcing to spend gold bars on maintaining by making you loose and loose whoever you play against to and whatever boost you use (yes we can tell about that) and also get ride of matches when you only are going to make 6 points and your opponent gets all boosts to kick you and win the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?