๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

These situations make players angry and they leave the game! It is very unfair!

There is only one solution: put out the "streak" !!

So simple!!

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Im very tired and sick already I do not want more stress and sadness from this game

its insane and not acceptable!!!

they do not care about the community members and if its the case why we still here

how many times I have to repeat this streak!!!

Really I have enough! And to keep the progress without 1% chance to win if I do I have to spend 100 gold bars

good luck to all of you!

Definitely they will not care, they care only about money!!!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @Allouna76

So sorry chickie!!! Thinking of you today and hope it get's better from here on in :0) xxxxxx

• Allouna76
    Options

Thank you @channie8

But same same no changes at all

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2021
    Options

@Allouna76 , don't even think of paying (more correct waysting) 100 gb to keep progress! For what? Loosing again??

This game could be far better without streak!

• Allouna76
    Options

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

Sure I will not I do not pay to keep progress even for 5 gold bars

im still in the same line of streaks every time I reach streak 6 or 5 and I come back to 1

I do not understand the idea of these streaks and why loosing all of them! no other options? Or The time lock or loosing full streak

they should remove the streaks no need to keep them

and if we loose, it should be one streak back and to keep progress 5 gold bars are more than enough, and still I cannot get extra boosters in my account, why no answers!!!๐Ÿคฏ

Maybe I should logout and play as pot like you...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2021
    Options

I stopped playing as myself, and playing as a "bot"! I always get 50 gb for unlimited, but I do not use it, because somehow they stop me when I am on the 3rd, 4th level, the 5-streak levels. Then it is boring to continue and I stop! (Generally it is very boring if you don't proceed further...) ๐Ÿ˜‰

But there is another trick: Entering my account and playing about 40 minutes befor event ends, it is a 1st place almost 100%!

This means that after 1 month = 10 events, I am going to have 10x15=150 gb, so its a good chance to get unlimited and buy boosters to reach peacock level!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Allouna76
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello@NikolaosProdromidis

Good for you, and you are right, till now im still where I am on the same line of streaks!

its good that you can buy boosters, in my account you cannot and I do not know why

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,231 Level 5
    Options

Very funny. Pretended to use two lollipops and the algorithm would change the plan and let you fail :)

REMOVE STREAK!!! REMOVE STREAK!!! REMOVE STREAK!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2021
    Options

@NamTruong2001 the algorithm is very crazy lately! The same happened to me multiple times since the day we can buy boosters!

Before this, I never imagined myself using the two powerful hammers together, except once when I did it experimentally!

All matches where my opponent had the two hammers were lost for me from the beginning!

Now, we have the opportunity to use them but again the game cheats us using newbies or bots as opponents and the winner is predetermined!!

Enough with this cheating!

I did not play the whole Sunday and entering event 30 mins before its end, I faced this:

Enough with cheating, enough with streak! There are more important things in life than playing RC! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ’€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?