🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly not working on Facebook?- FIXED

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @NamTruong2001

I had got some advice from above but now that you have the same issue, that doesn't seem relevant now, since it's more than a 1 person issue now :0? I'll look into it again after I hear about what's happening currently as I'm not going to give you just a generic answer.

@headoperations yes it was heavily edited the other day due to "unhelpful" helpfulness and a not so good merge but not sure how the FIXED, ended up there. Maybe it was to prevent further helpfulness whilst I helped our beautiful lady @BatmomVA out individually 🙏 Hope you're better Chickie, how did you go with that Player ID?

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5
    edited March 2021

Hello everyone! I have just checked something very weird here.

Ok go straight to the topic. I opened 2 different accounts on facebook. One is my real facebook, one is my mom's facebook (actually it connects to my king account). And that's so very weird that my facebook (left) is still running the game, but my mom's facebook (right) is still showing "page not responding" all the time. See the image below:

The studio needs to recheck this problem quickly, because my current progress is still in my mom's facebook account and I can't access to that game to play it

Besides, I showed the ID in each account in the image above.

@channie8 @Miss_Dani @Lola_Pop @Elsa @DeepshikhaSharan @QueenMia

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @LadyRaffie

These guyz really have tried everything over the last few days and @BatmomVA has been very patient and shown much grace, even using the "chat" below in "contact us".

Every avenue has been sought, bar make and model numbers for the Tech Team?

• Lady_Sarina

G'day @NamTruong2001 @BatmomVA

I've passed this on now and we'll just have to wait patiently for a smidge longer, to get a heads up back.

Remember time zones and lunches though, I just got back from mine, people have to eat LOL 😂

• BatmomVA
    BatmomVA Posts: 56 Level 2

I have truly enjoyed talking with you as well, it's made a frustrating experience bearable. I'm sorry I haven't responded in the last day or so, my dog is fine, just one spot has had a hard time healing and they are keeping a really close eye on it. I had an eye appointment yesterday and my eyes were dilated and I couldn't see spit for several hours. I'm going to be out for most of the rest of the day too, but then I'll get back to checking out all the things again.

• BatmomVA
    edited March 2021

@channie8

Hey look, I finally figured out how to tag you in the post! LOL I'm proud! I just went to Jelly to see if anything was working and now I am getting a new error message. I clicked on the WebGL link in the message and it says it doesn't respond. So I went to play Soda and got the same message. WTH is going on? Strange..............

EDIT:

I went to the WebGL site independently and it said my browser DOES support WebGL and the test cube was working perfectly.

• Lady_Sarina

Thank you @BatmomVA, you rest your eyes now and I'll look into it. I'll tag you when we know more :0)

@NamTruong2001 are you getting this message too now?

@LadyRaffie any heads up on this one?

• BatmomVA

@channie8

UPDATE: I fixed the WebGL problem using a fix I found in WebGL support, so if anyone else has this issue, they need to try the solution of entering chrome:flags into the address bar and enable "Override software rendering list". It will reload Chrome. I got everything back EXCEPT Jelly and am now getting the usual "Please try again, we are working on it" error. Here are the screenshots from WebGL support and where I enabled the fix I used above.

• Lady_Sarina

Wow @BatmomVA

You rock Chickie LOL

So now we just need to work on the Jelly angle then @LadyRaffie

• BatmomVA
    edited March 2021

@channie8

I just noticed you asked if I got a response on my game ID. Support has not emailed me back since I sent them the screenshots and game ID two days ago. Bummer. 😕 I am now heading out to find a new computer chair that doesn't hurt my back and my butt, LOL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?