๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly not working on Facebook?- FIXED

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

@DeepshikhaSharan

We don't have expert signatures for any game anymore. As I have said, this is misleading and one of those inaccuracies I was talking about, especially in this particular thread, as it is outdated information. You could tag the 4th player here, so as to keep it in one place and they can read for themselves what they haven't tried or even give a suggestion if they did something that worked.

@LadyRaffie Is assisting us this coming week due to @Lola_Pop being out of office (no more please Lola it is enough now๐Ÿ™)

However as I have said, it is the weekend and tomorrow the right people will be aware, as they have already been tagged according to the proper process being followed.

@BatmomVA has already tried emails and the support chat below after trying every single thing else, suggested by myself and @headoperations. She is a wonderful lady who comes back when she can, to update us and have a friendly chat whilst we work through this issue. Her patience and understanding is commendable!!

I'm also really glad you found your chair Chickie :0)

• BatmomVA
    BatmomVA Posts: 56 Level 2

@channie8

Well, I finally heard back from Support, a nice automated email saying that they hoped my situation was resolved and that the ticket would be closed in three days if no reply. Nothing about the screenshots or my game ID or how to retrieve my old King.com login to sync the game since I no longer have the old email address from years ago and can't remember the old password (or the old email address for that matter, although they insisted I would have to use that old email to retrieve the password).

So again I say sigh.

My stupid headaches have kept me off of FB quite a bit until I can get them worked out. Hence my disappearance. Have you heard anything new? Has any of the others gotten Jelly to work yet?

I hope you are well, my friend!

• BatmomVA

@channie8

I heard from support again, much better, they finally told me that I never actually had a King.com account in the past and we got a new account set up and all is synched. I went through all of the other steps they asked for and still no go. I sent all the screenshots they asked for if Jelly still didn't work, so now we wait. Thanks for your help again, maybe someday I'll be able to Jelly again!

• Lady_Sarina

G'day @BatmomVA

So sorry Chicikie!

I'm glad the syncing has been done and yes I did pass it on and the right person has passed it onto The Studio and it is under investigation, so yes now we wait!

Your patience and effort is amazing and testimony to what a good person you are! Your manners towards me have been awesome and truly appreciated!

You must be one heck of a wonderful person behind that screen, in real life! Shame we're not in the same country!

Thank you :0)

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,212 Level 5

Hello. The game is running perfectly on web now. (both cognito and incognito)

• Lady_Sarina

hank you @NamTruong2001 good news Jelly Brother!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

• A1officer
    A1officer Posts: 7 Level 2

Still waiting on a solution to my problem with Jelly

• BatmomVA

@channie8

Tried again just now, still getting error.

I wish we were in the same country as well! I may not be all that fantastic, just a lot of experience herding teenagers as a marching band chaperone and color guard coach, you learn a heck of a lot of patience as a mom and parent volunteer! LOL

• BatmomVA
    edited March 2021

@channie8

Is there are reason I keep getting the same requests via email from support in the same email reply chain? 17 hours ago I tried different browsers, cleared all caches and cookies, tested Chrome, HTML5, and sent screenshots of all errors and tests. It's probably been the fifth time I've been asked since last week and have sent all documentation. One email might have even insinuated I'm not tech savvy (I am a graphic designer and can use HTML5 among other things, LOL) They also said that I was the only one having these issues and that no other problems for Jelly had been reported to support.

I am a patient woman, have said please and thank you many times, but this is starting to try even my patience a little. Must be the migraines........

I may have gotten a little testy, not much, but a tiny bit in the last email where I resent ALL the documentation I had JUST sent 17 hours ago.

• BatmomVA

Sorry I had a little blowout above. I've had 4 migraines in the last 36 hours and even my hair follicles are a little testy and witchy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?