🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• lisarenfro
    lisarenfro Posts: 31 Level 2

And still going strong!

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Hello All,

YES @channie8 please remove the streak please

I reach the streak of 7:

played the streak 1: I won it wowwww, after I reach streak 3,4,5 I lost back to 1 kept going from 1,2,3,4 reach 5 I loose and back to 1 for 3 continuous times fine. Finally I won 6

now streak 7 loose it!

repeat from 1 to 6 continuously more than 20 times and I did not loose any streak in between always 7

now im streak 6 and scared to go to play and loose!!!

🤪🤪🤪

so @channie8 please remove streak

hi Guys, please vote for deleting the streak please

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

I lost it and in 4 moves, no problem

its 2am and I have pain enough and im so exhausted so no need for more stress

it was clear from the board any way first move and second, I played same moves and now the turn of my opponent, done! he won and Im back to 1

thank you @channie8 and good luck to all

PRAY for me please and GOOD BYE lovely community

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

You guys are too caught up on the stupid streak.... you do realize if they remove it... there goes the prizes in the treasure chests. Where else are you going to get the boosters & blockers. Then you’re gonna complain about having to buy them. Every new round gives you at least 10 opportunities for the chests before the streak of 7 begins. We already know how the studio works.... play or don’t. But be careful what you wish for. As they say... the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

Well.....I played RC today just to check things out and see if any good changes has been done to the game and in my favor but unfortunately nothing positive has been done. The only thing I noticed is that the crowns have been removed from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places on the leaderboard (that doesn’t bother me at all but I am curious why they have been removed) Bots 🤖 continue attacking me and also I continue been annoyed by players or bots not using real ID pictures and no names but instead avatars pics....and winning like crazy. What do that means? I don’t even know 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe someone can explain that to me? I played the five tickets + one that I won because of a big streak but I lost 5 matches. what do that tell me? Maybe the Studio knows me already. They know I don’t generate revenue to the company because I don’t buy unlimited hours of playing and because I don’t buy GB or simply because I don’t play RC due to the many issues we have been experiencing and complaining about. Maybe They know I am not their star customer. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The clock continues in favor of the green opponents. Moving faster on my side but pausing every time they make a move. Showers of candies 🍬 falling on their side and their boosters and blocking cages filling up like crazy. Used against me so I can lose.

I am not a game expert whatsoever but there are things about the game that are so obvious to notice to anyone.

@channie8 I understand and truly appreciate your efforts by trying to helps us to get these problems solved. I also know that at times you might feel your hands tied in your back and not been able to get this issues fixed by the Studio. In my opinion, it’s simply because some of them are more convenient to stay the same than to be fixed in our favor. I know you’re doing your best and I thank you for that even do I am losing faith and hope in the Studio. It has been a year that we have been complaining and nothing extraordinary has been done. My question is: For how long do we have to continue waiting? The answer is: Only the Studio knows.

Thank you,

• 95chata

Hi @Allouna76!

Is that a GOODBYE from the community or from the RC competition? CONGRATULATIONS 🎊 if it’s from the game. Maybe a good time off would be good 😘

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2

I have to compete with this??? No way, so i have disconnected the game😠. This is not normal, and i refuse to play this. And it happens a lot!!!!!!!!!

These are number 4 and 5 my opponent can use 😠

And also this one.........tone.........this is no fair game. Not fun anymore.

• Robinandcleo
    Robinandcleo Posts: 28 Level 2

I understand to have a community to chat with. But something needs to be done by Support. Community cannot resolve these problems. And have people hacking other people phone and computer. Just to win a game. It's not that serious. It's rediculous. If they can do that than they can get a lot of important information example bank account and so on. They make it personal like they're loosing money.

Then that statement sorry something went wrong. I decided to disconnect this game.

• 95chata

Hi @Robinandcleo

I agree with you on that. The problem is that Support doesn’t do much to help us. They always have an excuse on hand for us. Example: Check your internet connections, log out of the game (even do we can lose all the boosters won or the progress made)etc etc

I just wish some of the game developers which I believe are thousands there working for King, can make a presence here in the community to hear our problems with the game. Give us some explanations that make real sense to us and somehow promise they will take charge on resolving these issues. The jelly moderators or supporters can’t do much. Just to pass a list of concerns to them but ultimately is the Studio the one that should take real charge on this.

And yes, I believe in game hackers but some of the players here think it’s the algorithms that is causing all this problems. I want the Studio to prove me the contrary I maybe I will believe it.

If they care they, they will. if not, we lost.....

Good luck to you 🍀

• Robinandcleo
    Robinandcleo Posts: 28 Level 2

I just uninstall the game. I was paying to play unlimited and it worse because they already have your money. And some of the people play it makes me concern. I don't want anyone invading my privacy going behind the walls and hacking my personal account. And I have seen that while I'm playing with some of them. This game is not safe. Sometimes I be cracking up laughing at them. The excuses Support give it's crazy. So thank for what I am seeing and see it too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?