🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Constantly leveling up to the same level over and over

MimisBug
MimisBug Posts: 63 Level 2

Good afternoon, everyone! I don't know what is going on, but in the past 2 days in the royal championship it will say I have leveled up and each time it will say I have went from level 55 to 56. As it levels me up it bumps me back to 55 to take me to 56 again. It's so frustrating! If I have leveled up that many times I should be on level 59 at this point. Also, I'm sure it's still being worked on, but coupling this with the "no internet issue" makes it really frustrating. I don't know about everyone else, but for a few weeks now I have had to run the game without wifi all together when I play. I have read and read and done everything suggested and it worked very briefly the other day, but only for an hour or so. However, the leveling up to the same level constantly is really aggravating. I LOVE the royal championship! I love it more than Jelly itself. Is anyone else having the leveling up issue too?

Best Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓

G'Day @MimisBug

That does sound very frustrating!

It's great to hear that you have read the guides and posts and that you've tried all the suggestions.

You also write very kindly, when you are obviously disappointed at not being able to play your favourite game. This I personally appreciate, so thank you from me :0)

Yes, as A Community, we have worked on some things together recently and those have been submitted and we are now waiting on the process to take it's course. I'm sure The Jelly Studio will get to fixing some issues when they can and get back to us at some point.

However, I haven't seen this particular issue around a lot before :0? So I will pass this one along. As it is the weekend, there's no one in the office and we are all in different time zones.

I know it's not the same, however, maybe give the Main Jelly Board or the side games a go for now. You sound pretty good at the levels, so if you pass a few on the board hopefully I'll see you in the 1000 etc badge area :0) Otherwise we do also have competitions running at the moment. Not the same as RC but still a distraction while we wait :0)

• Lady_Sarina
    Answer ✓

G'Day @MimisBug

Thank You for making me laugh out loud over this long weekend.

Yes it's great that you keep us updated as this helps us to help you :0)

As @headoperations mentions, everyone will be back next week and he has tagged the right person to help out when they get back.

Thank You for your patience and humour, it is appreciated and yes do come and wonder around the Community!

You have a great weekend too 😂🥰

• Lady_Sarina
    Answer ✓

G'Day @MimisBug

Sorry to hear you're going through a difficult time! It's not easy hearing the heart monitor beeping all day! My best wishes for you both and for a healthy recovery!🥰🥰

I'm glad the games bring you a little relief or distraction! :0)

I have heard a suggestion regarding that issue you mention above, as being a memory issue for either your or your opponents memory in the game app or device, though.

Clear your browser and app cache and turn the device off and back on. I also found freeing up some of the device space, was helpful. (moving photo's, video's etc isn't always easy, putting them on a USB or disk etc but it did help have space on my device)

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓

G'Day @MimisBug

That does sound very frustrating!

It's great to hear that you have read the guides and posts and that you've tried all the suggestions.

You also write very kindly, when you are obviously disappointed at not being able to play your favourite game. This I personally appreciate, so thank you from me :0)

Yes, as A Community, we have worked on some things together recently and those have been submitted and we are now waiting on the process to take it's course. I'm sure The Jelly Studio will get to fixing some issues when they can and get back to us at some point.

However, I haven't seen this particular issue around a lot before :0? So I will pass this one along. As it is the weekend, there's no one in the office and we are all in different time zones.

I know it's not the same, however, maybe give the Main Jelly Board or the side games a go for now. You sound pretty good at the levels, so if you pass a few on the board hopefully I'll see you in the 1000 etc badge area :0) Otherwise we do also have competitions running at the moment. Not the same as RC but still a distraction while we wait :0)

• MimisBug

Thank you, Channie8!

I always try to be kind. I understand that it can be frustrating but ultimately it's a game and it is by no means worthy of hatefulness. I just wanted to check in because I leveled up to level 56 again first thing this morning...lol! I decided to take another screenshot, even though I forgot to post the others lol!

Btw, I am on level 1206 in regular Jelly and 3196 in candy crush so I really need to explore the boards here.

• MimisBug

Hello again y'all!

My dilemma continues today :( Of course RC isn't open today and so I am playing regular jelly. Twice now in between levels suddenly pops up the "you ranked up from level 55 to 56" again 😩 It now lets me see me being bumped back to level 55 just before it congratulates me for hitting 56. I went ahead and cleared my cache again after the first time it did it and played and beat another level and then it instantly popped up the ranking up screen again. I'm not sure what is going on, but I can say that I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and cleared the cache a number of times as well. I hope I'm doing the right thing by keeping you updated, rather than being a pain. I wish each of you

a beautiful and blessed day!

• MimisBug

Hello again, fellow jelly junkies 😜 I wanted to pop in to let you guys know that I finally stopped ranking up over and over to level 56 🥳🥳🥳 Now I am ranked to level 57... here is the catch...I now keep ranking up to level 57 over and over 😩🤣🥳 Hey, if I can't laugh about it then I need to stop playing. Hope you are all having a beautiful and blessed weekend!!

• Lady_Sarina
    Answer ✓

G'Day @MimisBug

Thank You for making me laugh out loud over this long weekend.

Yes it's great that you keep us updated as this helps us to help you :0)

As @headoperations mentions, everyone will be back next week and he has tagged the right person to help out when they get back.

Thank You for your patience and humour, it is appreciated and yes do come and wonder around the Community!

You have a great weekend too 😂🥰

• MimisBug

Good evening @channie8 I'm glad I got you to laugh 😊 Honestly that made my day!

I just wanted to pop in again to let you know that I have finally ranked up to 58... actually I have now ranked up to level 58 about 5 times 🤣 I think RC may have developed a very pronounced stutter 🤣 However, something even more odd happened to me today.... it showed that I was in a match against myself but unable to play both sides 😱 After the match was over it showed that I was actually playing against someone else (2nd pic) but for the duration of the match I was really kicking my butt only to lose to myself in the end 🤣 Then I was really bummed to realize that I had not actually lost to me, but an entirely different person 😜 This perhaps has happened to others and has been reported but truthfully I have not checked.

On another note, I will definitely be looking around the other boards soon... my husband had at least one heart attack last week (they suspect two) so I have been playing RC in between doctor visits etc. He is doing quite well at the moment and returns to the doctor early this coming week. Once everything around here has settled down I will definitely have a look around. Until then I pray you each have had a beautiful Easter weekend and a very blessed upcoming week❣

• Lady_Sarina
    Answer ✓

G'Day @MimisBug

Sorry to hear you're going through a difficult time! It's not easy hearing the heart monitor beeping all day! My best wishes for you both and for a healthy recovery!🥰🥰

I'm glad the games bring you a little relief or distraction! :0)

I have heard a suggestion regarding that issue you mention above, as being a memory issue for either your or your opponents memory in the game app or device, though.

Clear your browser and app cache and turn the device off and back on. I also found freeing up some of the device space, was helpful. (moving photo's, video's etc isn't always easy, putting them on a USB or disk etc but it did help have space on my device)

• MimisBug

Good morning @channie8 ... I wanted to pop in and let you know that after only 5 or 6 short times of ranking up to level 58 I finally ranked up to 59 🥳🥳🥳🥳😜 Woohooo!

Also, my husband went to the doctor again yesterday and he is being sent to a cardiologist on Friday. They changed his meds and are setting him up for a heart catheterization to check for blockages. If they find any they will put stints in. He is doing well right now. Thank you for your well wishes! I appreciate you❣

• MimisBug

Hello again!! I wanted to pop in to say the ranking up issue not only continues, it's worse than ever :( I have ranked up to level 59 about a dozen times at this point. When you rank up it shows that you receive an RC ticket as a reward but I don't receive that either. I fear im starting to sound like a broken record but I really just want to keep everyone posted that it still continues. I pray you all are having a blessed day and wish you more blessings in abundance!

• Lady_Sarina

@MimisBug

Thanks for letting us know!

@Lola_Pop could we get a heads up on this one please :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?