1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly not working on Facebook?- FIXED

Options

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @BatmomVA

No need to apologise Chickie, that was no blow out LOL I've seen much , much worse 🤣🤣

You are doing remarkably well under the circumstances.👍

Yes this issue has been reported before and recently and it was reported back to me that is under investigation, so it's not this end or you, as I'm not the only one to have reported it.

Hopefully you'll get that reply back soon!

I'm so looking forward to you being a local in Jelly Community , as soon as they've sorted it out! I'm sure the other teams are working on it but so sorry for the inconvenience and frustration you've been going through! Good thing you're a little savvy and know how to follow instructions! 🥰

• BatmomVA
    BatmomVA Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

Actually, I did just hear back and they asked me, again, if I could play on a phone or a tablet. At this point, I'm laughing hysterically. I told them about my medical adventures and that until 2 weeks ago, I'd been playing for years on my desktop with no problems. I think it's time I put this tired and achy brain to bed for the night and get some sleep before the cluster migraine gives me my 5am wake up call and hope my Aural migraines don't decide to make an appearance first. I look forward to being more of a part of the Community beyond this thread soon, I wish I had tried it sooner! Goodnight, sweet lady, just know you helped relieve the tension level 100%!

• BatmomVA
    Options

@channie8

Progress is in the works! I had an email from support this morning that asked for a screenshot of the game code on my browser. Keeping my fingers crossed this is what was needed to figure out the problem! I'm not a coder as far as games go, but it seemed like there were more errors there than should be there, with my limited coding knowledge. I will post as soon as I hear something!

• BatmomVA
    Options

@channie8

Update: heard back from Support today and they asked my to play it on King.com and sent me a link to the regular Candy Crush Saga and told me apparently Jelly just didn't want to work on Facebook with my Mac, when I have had no issues for years and every other King game works just fine.

I am beyond discouraged at this point and pretty sure I will never get to play Jelly again, which makes me sad because it's my favorite.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Morning @BatmomVA

I'm sorry you've such a discouraging time with King Support!

Today is a public holiday for the office, but I'm going to be enquiring not only about your issue specifically but some others also.

Your manners, decorum and the way you conduct yourself, through this experience, will go a long way in helping with this issue. For that I truly do thank you and people like you are to be commended for displaying that, as it can sometimes forgotten in the on-line world!

It's really nice to speak with someone so interested in the Main Jelly Board and I will be investigating further and hopefully you will be able to play again soon.

• BatmomVA
    Options

For reference, the name of the person that asked for the code was Jonathan. I am pretty sure he probably knows more about the problem than anyone. Every other email has had a generic signature.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hey @BatmomVA

That is helpful to know thank you :0)

• BatmomVA
    Options

I think I'm pretty much done, they just reached out again and gave me the link to the Windows app to play on desktop.

I have a Mac.......😥

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day @BatmomVA

I'm so sorry Chickie!

Maybe your computer is too smart and too good 🤣🤣

Have you tried on your phone or tablet.

It would be a shame to miss out on the Community and the Community miss out on some one like you!!!

If K/Support can't help you then I'm afraid we've exhausted all avenues this end.

• BatmomVA
    Options

I have arthritis, so nope to phone or tablet. As much as I play, I couldn't hold the tablet that long and the phone is way too small. I hate to miss out too, but it looks like there is no solution.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?