🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Can anyone tell me why?!

Good morning all. I’m wondering why I can’t buy the striped lollipop any longer? It gave me the option in the past to purchase the striped lollipop with gold and now since this morning I cannot purchase any of my extra power ups with gold. Is this a glitch or what’s up?

I have 37 gold bars & it’s not even giving me the option to purchase the striped lollipop! Thanks In advance!

Best Answer

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Answer ✓

G'Day @misscandycrushchamp and @shellhar4

Theses features do come and go in the game and are not always available to everyone at the same time.

Yes it feels disappointing when you have these and then they go or swap to something else.

However we are glad to have you as part of the Jelly Community and hope you enter the comps before they close and have a look around :0)

Answers

• Mrsloper
    Mrsloper Posts: 59 Level 2

It’s rather frustrating when you come to like something and they take it away

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

It was a good add!!

I didn't play with cage as long as it was available buying boosters!

Let's go back again to the cage! I don't like this at all......

• I’m a newbie, been playing for a few months now, it was my go to thing, my decompress from my hectic day w/ 4 kiddos, 5 if you include my Hubbie! Ughhh

• shellhar4
    shellhar4 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi

im not a newbie to game but am to this forum.I joined for the same reason as of today I can't

Purchase any more lollipops

• Lady_Sarina
    Answer ✓

G'Day @misscandycrushchamp and @shellhar4

Theses features do come and go in the game and are not always available to everyone at the same time.

Yes it feels disappointing when you have these and then they go or swap to something else.

However we are glad to have you as part of the Jelly Community and hope you enter the comps before they close and have a look around :0)

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

My option to buy boosters and blockers has gone away as well. That was a feature that I loved because you never know when you may want a more powerful boosters or blocker. I understand the taking away that option and rotating to others, but I think that Royal Championship should let you know that you are no longer going to have that option to buy more. Would that be something that the Studio or Jelly community leaders can post in the community? Or can it rotate one week to the next? Say you have the option to buy one week and the next week you don't. Would this be something plausible? How can we possibly suggest this?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@NatalieG , the option of buying is not available at all! There is not cycling or something like that, or to come available to others.

It was a test feature, they 've got the results and decided to stop it! Maybe it was not giving them the money they expected!

Maybe they want to represent it in a different way, more close to what they have in mind!

Some changes to boosters usage could be welcome! There are changes that can be done!!

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @NatalieG

Not sure if they are plausible or not, I do love the ideas though! Good thinking I love that!

I'll think about them some more and have a chat with someone about it. Even if they're not workable I love how you thought creatively!

• NatalieG

@NikolaosProdromidis

Thanks for clarification on this. It surprises me that it is possible that they weren't making enough money on this because I certainly spent plenty of money on this. As a rule I have not spent gold bars on keeping a streak but have spent gold bars on buying boosters and blockers. Even when I didn't have enough gold bars for them, I would buy more gold bars in order to purchase boosters and blockers. I am not guaranteed that I will be able to keep a streak going on the next round of play, but I am guaranteed that I would have boosters and blockers to play the next round. I truly wish they will bring this feature back, I personally will spend plenty of gold bars for them.

• NatalieG

@channie8

Thanks for clarification on this. Glad to hear that you like the ideas. I hope that even if you don't use my ideas, you are open to see if something else may work. I have spent plenty of gold bars buying boosters and blockers. I almost never spend gold bars on keeping a streak going, I have accidentally did that a couple of times and in each time I did, I lost the next game, therfore I wasted my gold bars. When I buy boosters and blockers I am guaranteed that I will have them for the next game. Besides you have to have none left before you can buy more. Once again, thank you for your consideration and I hope you can come up with a solution for players to have that option.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?