👪 Get the treasure! Learn more about this new jellylicious feature!
👨👨‍🦱👱‍♂️👴It's Men's Health MonthShow that you care!
🌼 It's ON! Join our Jellylicious Weekend Challenge HERE
👋 Say hi to the Community here
🔍Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
🎨 Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE

Can anyone tell me why?!

Good morning all. I’m wondering why I can’t buy the striped lollipop any longer? It gave me the option in the past to purchase the striped lollipop with gold and now since this morning I cannot purchase any of my extra power ups with gold. Is this a glitch or what’s up?

I have 37 gold bars & it’s not even giving me the option to purchase the striped lollipop! Thanks In advance!

Best Answer

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 1,961 Jelly Moderator
    Accepted Answer

G'Day @misscandycrushchamp and @shellhar4

Theses features do come and go in the game and are not always available to everyone at the same time.

Yes it feels disappointing when you have these and then they go or swap to something else.

However we are glad to have you as part of the Jelly Community and hope you enter the comps before they close and have a look around :0)

Accepted Answer

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

Prev1

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MrsloperMrsloper Posts: 59 Level 2

It’s rather frustrating when you come to like something and they take it away

• NikolaosProdromidisNikolaosProdromidis Posts: 907 Level 3

It was a good add!!

I didn't play with cage as long as it was available buying boosters!

Let's go back again to the cage! I don't like this at all......

• misscandycrushchampmisscandycrushchamp Posts: 3 Newbie

I’m a newbie, been playing for a few months now, it was my go to thing, my decompress from my hectic day w/ 4 kiddos, 5 if you include my Hubbie! Ughhh

• shellhar4shellhar4 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi

im not a newbie to game but am to this forum.I joined for the same reason as of today I can't

Purchase any more lollipops

Accepted Answer

G'Day @misscandycrushchamp and @shellhar4

Theses features do come and go in the game and are not always available to everyone at the same time.

Yes it feels disappointing when you have these and then they go or swap to something else.

However we are glad to have you as part of the Jelly Community and hope you enter the comps before they close and have a look around :0)

Accepted Answer

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

• NatalieGNatalieG Posts: 101 Level 2

My option to buy boosters and blockers has gone away as well. That was a feature that I loved because you never know when you may want a more powerful boosters or blocker. I understand the taking away that option and rotating to others, but I think that Royal Championship should let you know that you are no longer going to have that option to buy more. Would that be something that the Studio or Jelly community leaders can post in the community? Or can it rotate one week to the next? Say you have the option to buy one week and the next week you don't. Would this be something plausible? How can we possibly suggest this?

@NatalieG , the option of buying is not available at all! There is not cycling or something like that, or to come available to others.

It was a test feature, they 've got the results and decided to stop it! Maybe it was not giving them the money they expected!

Maybe they want to represent it in a different way, more close to what they have in mind!

Some changes to boosters usage could be welcome! There are changes that can be done!!

G'Day @NatalieG

Not sure if they are plausible or not, I do love the ideas though! Good thinking I love that!

I'll think about them some more and have a chat with someone about it. Even if they're not workable I love how you thought creatively!

@NikolaosProdromidis

Thanks for clarification on this. It surprises me that it is possible that they weren't making enough money on this because I certainly spent plenty of money on this. As a rule I have not spent gold bars on keeping a streak but have spent gold bars on buying boosters and blockers. Even when I didn't have enough gold bars for them, I would buy more gold bars in order to purchase boosters and blockers. I am not guaranteed that I will be able to keep a streak going on the next round of play, but I am guaranteed that I would have boosters and blockers to play the next round. I truly wish they will bring this feature back, I personally will spend plenty of gold bars for them.

@channie8

Thanks for clarification on this. Glad to hear that you like the ideas. I hope that even if you don't use my ideas, you are open to see if something else may work. I have spent plenty of gold bars buying boosters and blockers. I almost never spend gold bars on keeping a streak going, I have accidentally did that a couple of times and in each time I did, I lost the next game, therfore I wasted my gold bars. When I buy boosters and blockers I am guaranteed that I will have them for the next game. Besides you have to have none left before you can buy more. Once again, thank you for your consideration and I hope you can come up with a solution for players to have that option.

G'Day @NatalieG

No worries and thankyou for showing the same manners! I love that!!! It's refreshing :0)

I never make any promises as there a lot of people with a lot of ideas and it's not up to me to decide.

In saying that though, you never know about an idea if it isn't shared. That way it can be collaborated on as a community topic and tweaked until it could actually be what we think is a workable option. That is great Community Spirit and Team Work and so encouraging for everyone. Thank You for doing that!!

Then of course we can let it take it's course through the process and see what happens from there. If it's not workable well... you guys are making this place the type you want it to be and this all helps that and is part of the adventure I guess!!

@channie8

Thanks for considering this option. I know there are no guarantees that I will be able to buy boosters and blockers, but if it comes back, how will we know? If I only have one of a boosters or blockers I hold on to them. I learned that lesson the hard way when I had one fishnet left and used it not knowing that it had been taken away from even earning it when you reached a seven in a row win. Is there a place, thread or discussion where we can access that information? If not, can you start some discussion, thread or place to give players that information? Once again, thank you for your response.

@NatalieG I agree with you about buying boosters! I like having boosters and I prefer spending my gold bars for boosters than keeping position or even buying unlimited!

I would like to bring it back! It was available only for 12-15 days, I think!

G'Day @NatalieG

Yes I have had something in the works, not exactly the same but a little similar. When I get a chance I'll work on it again.

Due to the long weekend I've been a bit busier helping people out in different areas and there is always Admin and Community issues do arise from time to time, so hopefully at some point this week I'll be able to get a chance to look over and tweak it and get back here to see how you guyz are going with your ideas too.

Great to see you and @NikolaosProdromidis conversing on this!

Have you added your rank screen shot to the new thread buy @NamTruong2001 in the green box on the Main Discussion page? That's a great way to be involved and support each other to. :0)

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 1,689 Level 4

Hi. Due to the change of the mechanism in Royal Championship. The player only gets powerups from the streak reward (or chest you can see on streak bar) except Cupcake and Fishing Net.

I will tag some CMs I could know to consider, because you have the same situation with us.

@Lola_Pop @LadyRaffie @Elsa @channie8

Hi. Like the post that misscandycrushchamp has posted, we totally can't get Cupcake and Fishing Net anymore, even we have no choice to buy them.