🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Streak keeps resetting

Sarah519
Sarah519 Posts: 12 Pro Player 👑

Hi all,

I’ve been logging into to game everyday but my streak keeps resetting itself. I make it up to about day 10 or 11 but then the next day it resets back to 1. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,336 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@Sarah519 also from me a warm welcome to our sweet community.

Talk about the lemonade tree, i.e. the daily reward?

The daily reward at Jelly works in such a way that you wake up the lemonade tree on the first day. On the second day you get a color bomb for two hours, on the third day a color candy, then fish, etc. On the 7th day you get a double reward, i.e. color bomb and fish together. Then it starts again from the beginning, i.e. at day 1. 

This is the mechanics of daily reward. It's always been the same and always has been. You may be used to other games, but here in Jelly the daily reward is set.  

If you mean otherwise, please tell me exactly what explanation you need.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Since I play it little, I don't know. But the series are also reset after a certain period of time. I'll give you the moderator and a friend of mine. They can definitely help you.

@channie8 @DieOmimi

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@Sarah519 also from me a warm welcome to our sweet community.

Talk about the lemonade tree, i.e. the daily reward?

The daily reward at Jelly works in such a way that you wake up the lemonade tree on the first day. On the second day you get a color bomb for two hours, on the third day a color candy, then fish, etc. On the 7th day you get a double reward, i.e. color bomb and fish together. Then it starts again from the beginning, i.e. at day 1. 

This is the mechanics of daily reward. It's always been the same and always has been. You may be used to other games, but here in Jelly the daily reward is set.  

If you mean otherwise, please tell me exactly what explanation you need.

• Sarah519
    Sarah519 Posts: 12 Pro Player 👑

Oh! Okay, that makes sense. So after day 7 it resets back to day 1. Thanks so much for answering my question!

• DieOmimi

Hi @Sarah519 There is also an exception. If you forget to pick up the reward for a day, you start back on Day 1. So it's important to go into the game every day so you don't lose your series.  I hope it helps you understand the mechanics of the daily reward. 

I wish you a nice day and i would like to call me if you need help. 

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,223 Level 5

Hello, the Daily Bonus only have 7 days in a row. After completing a line, it automatically goes back to Day 1. No more Day 8, 9 like CCSoda.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?