🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

A lot of abnormal things after Mastery Rank update

NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,211 Level 5
edited April 2021 in Support

Ok. I will go straight to the topic right now.

1.Fonts are too bold, and tiny

I have to confirm that they are really too bold, and tiny. (enter Royal Championship and look at name and medal number too see how tiny it is).

2.Spacing letters on level pin number

"It makes my eyes hurt"

3.Missing mission name in Allen's journey

(both landscape and portrait)

4.Back button does not go to the main screen (a screen contains rabbit on the balloon)

You can experience yourself on mobile.

--- I will update soon when I see something different. ---

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend

Hello!

Please share it in the ideas corner. Thank you

Please attach the pictures!

@NamTruong2001

• NamTruong2001
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @Spinnifix

I'm all good in support but thanks for trying to be helpful. Jelly is "special" we do things in a way that is "our way".

Also no need to tag Lola for everything as I let her know when to take charge of something, otherwise it puts our system of doing things out of whack! Hope you understand :0)

@NamTruong2001 I'm thinking some of that has to do with the way light contrasts with different Colours? 🤔

I am preferring the Green and yellow backgrounds in the Episode pic. The green balances better with the pink, yellow and orange. When the background is yellow, it doesn't balance right with the orange particularly but not with the pink either. This may contribute to "hurting eyes".

I think the yellow pink combo is also affecting the Font as it kinda bleeds into itself and doesn't help with differentiation.

When you say name, are you referring to "airborne"?

The banner clour has changed also. I'm thinking it would be easier on the eye if they kept the red but made the top and bottom striped in green, so only the middle was red.

Nam I really like this topic, a lot! Maybe it could be put in the Episode thread or the one I made for main board ideas in the main discussions page?

What do you think? The Community could get in on this discussion to then and I agree it wouldn't be good in the idea section. It might get lost in there and I wouldn't like to see that happen?

• NamTruong2001
    edited April 2021

UPDATE 2:

About missing task name in Allen's journey, seem like it was affected in Hard levels. you can not see the the rest of the text, such as "Help Allen get ......"

• NamTruong2001

@channie8 hello, all the whole issues do not focus on background color at all. Please read again.

• Lady_Sarina
    edited April 2021

@NamTruong2001

All the pic have a description of get balloons, the only thing missing is the "airborne" bit from the New red banner. Which could just be a plain old typo from rushing through a task on the other end. People are human after all and make mistakes LOL

When it comes to reading fonts, light and colour contrasts make a difference to the eyes perception of them. That's one of the reasons why Irlen Lenses come in different colours for those whose eyes contrast light differently with regards refraction of light.

Changing those colours alone, in the background, may possibly have an effect of reading them better without the eyes "hurting", without actually having to change font size, colour or bolding!

Some in other communities have also said the light hurts there eyes too. This could actually be a result of the colour palette as there seems to be a lot of usage of the colour pink. Especially in Jelly. This is not so much of an issue in say, Friends< as there, the colour purple is used a lot. Same in Farm where there is a lot of red and yellow instead.

Also, would you please give a little more detail on your point 2 with spacing letters?

I see you completed your collection! Well Done! I recently finished mine too :0)

• Lady_Sarina

@NamTruong2001

Compare the Episode release pic you just posted. See how much easier it is to read everything with the black at the top and then the blue Episode background!

• NamTruong2001
    edited April 2021

Update: Again, the update of Mastery Rank makes everything worse.

I tottally can't see how many fish I caught at all. What's going on right now?

@Lola_Pop @LadyRaffie @Elsa @Diamond Lim

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?