πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Hi All

I could not sleep yesterday so I played the RC from 12:30am till 4am

so imagine how many times I played, reached streak 5 and back to 1, @ 4 I won streak 5 so I said to myself finally!!! Suddenly the message of β€œsomething went wrong” appeared, ah I forgot the β€œSorry” in the beginning of the message and for sure I lost all the streaks again πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

@channie8 for God sake do you believe really that is normal and not in purpose, ok fine they want us to spend gold, buy more so they get more money! but not for 4 hours keeping the same random, the game was created for us to have fun and for them to gain money, so minimum let us have fun!

I was reading an article yesterday and the revenue on 2018, for candy crush games and imagine before the pandemic was 1.3 billion $!!!! So if they are getting all this money why they don't leave their players in peace

and please @channie8

what happen with what we have always discussed, any changes might happen soon?

thank you for your continuous support

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@lautje72 , sorry because I have not time just now, to give you some tips, but I promise that I am going to return later and tell you how you can just enjoy playing RC, at least in better way than the way you just told us! πŸ˜‰

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

Changes.. ha... I’ll believe it when I see it. And I’m not talking about them reverting back to something they tried to do ie..... the lockers & then try to say they are listening to us. Some of us never had them. There is over 200 pages on this thread alone of problems/issues and changes we have suggested to make this game even better. Have they even implemented one... just one?? Nope!! We just get that changes take time... my son will graduate high school, get married & have 3 babies and we will still be waiting for changes we’ve suggested/asked for. We haven’t gotten any new boards in over a year. In fact they have taken a lot of the boards away. So we have the same 6-9 boards every single week. They took out the cupcake & fishnet blockers from the treasure chests. Then gave you the option to buy them but quickly took that away. They are quick to make changes that benefit them not the other way around....

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,211 Level 5

When you are in streak 5 or 7, you can predict yourself that you rarely escape that quest.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@headoperations I suppose that at Summer, they need some time to "invest" the $1.3 billion! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ–πŸΉπŸ§ƒ

• Allouna76
    edited April 2021

@NikolaosProdromidis

I was watching the game from yesterday night,

the pots are not the players who are using avatar from the studio the photos that you have sent earlier, maybe they start like you start as unknown player, all the players who let me loose streak 5 in 5/5 or 5,6 and 7 in streaks 7 are now with normal photos from the nature or not clear faces like the picture below he won the game in 2 moves the board was with 4 green candies and even not in the same line and suddenly a green color bomb and green stripped lollipop candies appear near each other and for sure you know the rest!!! Look at the photo, all the pots I played with and they won in 2 moves having similar photos

This one a cat from the first move the board become like this and finish the game

I played with opponents with flowers photos and strange names or photos of old heroes like the hairy man and all they do not use boosters and their frame is red or dark redπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

they want me to use the gold bars and whatever happen I will not use them

JUST FOR YOUR INFO STUDIO!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@Allouna76 there are also a lot of "bots" who have photos including messages, phrases, etc, I mean they have words and letters inside!

These are the "bots" #2, an improved kind of "bots"!!! πŸ€– πŸ‘Ύ πŸ‘½οΈ

• Allouna76

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

ah ok, got it! Are you playing? Im still in the same streak!! My badge still yellow!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@lautje72 Hi!

I came for some tips!

If you think that playing using your profile you mostly loose than win, it is time to play a little bit differently!

(This tip works if you play using a facebook profile or any registered by email profile, so that later you can return to your profile without loosing any prograss on the main jelly board! )

• Log out your f/b profile
    • You will be on level 1 on Jelly mainboard! The game gives you 50 gold bars and a random profile, one of these:

• You play the levels 1-4 on elly mainboard, so that the RC Arena will open
    • Enter RC and play!

Most possible is to pass the two first levels without any problems! Then when you reach the third level, things maybe will be a little harder, but you have 50 gb to get unlimited!

It is very possible using this kind of account, not to have people who get unlimited in your leaderboard! Also, most players in the leaderboard don't play too much! And your opponents normally are easier, at least more of the times!

You have to try at least once this trick just to see what's going on!

You have to know that this way you loose all gold bars in the piggy bank.

If you want to play using your own facebook account and not meet unlimited users, avoid to enter into event exactly when begins, but wait several hours and enter! I usually wait 8 - 10 -12 hrs and I do not meet players who get unlimited!

O.k , always there is a possibility to meet one, but not three player who will take the three first places!!

Try, if you want and tell us your opinion! 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?