🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Krishnopakkho
    Krishnopakkho Posts: 107 Level 2

And you can't say nothing...They will not solve those problems...Will not give any proper explanation of this situation...Not will suggest you to how to get rid of this technical issues...

Just all they say is keep your manner...Keep your patience...Don't finger to the studio...Don't eyeballed to them...

All I can see is 2 things can happen here...

Studio don't have proper technical guys to solve those issues. Neither those problems shouldn't take almost 1 year to be solved...

OR,

They are doing cheat with us by using these issues as a cause...

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Hello @Krishnopakkho

I know what you are facing, Im playing 24h ticket and still on the same place, but if you won the game and the message of “something wrong” appear do not close the message just close the full game if you are using iphone slide the app up and open it again it works with me but sometimes.

for the message of “you have rank it up” you do not have to tap on the message of “click here to continue” you can touch the screen any where like in the top up and the message will go

Im doing that now because same thing happen to me every time I close the game an reopen it

All of us complained many time and I sent hundred of emails to the studio with no changes of sure so I start playing just game by game. I care about wining the game where im playing I do not look any more at the streak and Im not using any strong boosters so I have now like more than 60 hummers and stripped lollipop and around 85 blockers all kind of them.

when you use strong boosters your opponent have the same

I hope that will help you a little and even if you point of the studio are any other player/Moderator or even the Creator of the game himself you will not get what you want

around 40% from the world population play this game and they care about the money and how much they gain monthly

I already mention before that on 2018 the revenue was more than 1billion $ so do you think they will care about our comments or complains never

• Krishnopakkho

I just don't understand why is the community for?...To help the studio or us...They don't like if we say anything against the studio...And studio are not going to solve those problem...And they are not giving us any update...

So why is the community for and what is benefit to complaining here and also sharing our situation...

If the studio unable to solve this at least they should remove the streaks until they find any solution to "Sorry! Something went wrong" issue...

• Krishnopakkho

So what are you want to prove? That like other games this game also have problems...So why not are you moderators come at this point that this studio must have some serious fault...What are afraid of?...What is wrong with someone if he/she speaks the truth???

You said I didn't notice about the issues what are fixed...what problem are you talking about?

1. Internet connection issue has not ben fixed yet properly...
    2. Middle of the game "Sorry! Something went wrong" problem has not been fixed yet...
    3. Algorithm issues has not been fixed yet...

if there is something good then i must should appreciate this...but the studio not giving me this chance...

And no I am threatening but I said what I will do if this ID got banned...Cause so many times I had to hear that your ID will be banned...And for what to speak the truth???...And I don't get that why you moderators keep things personal???...Oh! yes!!! do you know by your self why you get angry to tagging you...Cause you know somewhere in your mind that the studio have some fault but you can't do nothing about it...Don't take it personal...I am not going to tag you again...You can be sure of that...And no I'm not here to just make complain...You can see I post some of my good achievement here also...

Have a good day also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Krishnopakkho

Thanks Allouna for your kind advise...But for "Sorry! something went wrong" the solution not worked always...I tried for several times...And you are right they don't care about us or about our opinion..They just care about money...Actually for this reason I will not blame the studio...We all are do care about money...But there is 2 way you can earn money...Good ways and bad ways...And if someone earning money by wrong doing we should fingering them...And we should learn to speak the truth...I am not fingering any player or any moderator...I do talked about them who are responsible for this issues and this kind of cheat algorithm...

We all need to do express our anger by some how...And you will do it more effective way...If break my phone there is no solution for this problem...If someone cheat with me i think it's my duty to tell others if it's possible...

• Allouna76

@Krishnopakkho

ITS A GAME!!!

its a system that can face hundred of mistake and problem even the most popular program from Microsoft have problems

take it easy and if you do not like the game just leave it, @headoperations is not a moderator he is a player like you who faced a lot of problems too but never he pointed any one

I explained to you on how to solve your problem

im playing 24h tickets and still in the same line of streak, so what, I have to win all games??? I told you 40% from the world play the candy games they will let all loose for you! common

enjoy the turn you are playing and stop being frustrated and stressed

if you win a game smile and continue if you loose laugh and laugh and play again

or just leave it and do something else

• Krishnopakkho

You are right...I did mixed up...I thought you are one of the moderator...But if you are one of the moderator then also I do not have any complain about you...While the moderators are medium between us and the studio that's why I asked them or tagged them about those issues what I am facing every day...

Cause I deserve at least some explanation after being with this game more than 2 years...

• Allouna76

Look @Krishnopakkho

what I meant to say that the game is created for gaining money its the reason of it and the best way for them they will keep it, its business its not for having fun

my husband is a chess master and he plays online with players from around the world, the game is taking 3 hours sometimes and the move 5 minutes and they face a lot of problems, like timing, disconnecting, board changed or freezes but they know its a game and because its online it can be interrupted imagine after 1 hours playing the game will freeze, if it was you playing the game what you will do!!

so just relax and play freely without any stress

• Robinandcleo
    Robinandcleo Posts: 28 Level 2

Hello,

I understand what you are saying. My fear is hacking behind the walls. I've had left several times and even refresh my phone so when I come back he wouldn't be there. That doesn't give the right to change what had played. Or even played the game wrong 🤣.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?