🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

WHY???????

I am so tired of losing progress because “something went wrong“! This is happened way too many times and I’m not only losing my progress, but gold bars that I have purchased to continue playing. I don’t understand why something can’t be fixed in the game to where you don’t lose your place or your boosters. And yes, I have a full Wi-Fi connection and full cellular service. This has nothing to do with the connection on my end. Fix it! I have several other people who play they have experienced the same thing.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I am sorry that you have problems. You always have to save your progress when you play via FB. Regarding the gold bars: You shouldn't lose them. Please play a level and you could be back. As the game updates.

Unless This:

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Please go to buy & gold bars !!!

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Good Luck

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,125 Level 4

This happens to me all the time! It just happened again. Was on a win streak, tried to play again, chose my boosters then something went wrong comes up. I sign back in to play but you lost your win streak comes up before anything else, remember I didn't/couldn't play, so my boosters and my ticket/life are used/gone/lost because of it. This also happens when an opponent can't be found for me to play. I've done everything suggested in replies but it doesn't help.

Can the people who are "working on this" please give us an update on their progress? I feel bad for the site moderators/experts for fielding all the problems with the same "fix answers", which don't work.

This is how I feel, I repeat, how I FEEL. This issue is being swept under the rug and given the just tell them we're working on it answer. Can someone responsible for this issue tell us what's actually going on instead of making other people (moderators) do it for them? Has any progress been made? If progress has been made can you please pass it on to us? In an easy to find post?

Thank you, Kerrie

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi!

It happens to me but not so often lately!

If you want to minimize the possibility of having these problems, a good idea is cleaning the game's cache on your device from time to time!

As far as we, the players know, the problem is a memory/ buffer glitch related to the device's cache and not to the internet connection!

The message says "no internet connection" but it is an automated message, which indicates that there is not connection, regardless if the problem is related to your router/ provider or to your device's memory!

Cleaning the game's cache, you minimize, but not neutralize the possibility of having this problem! 😉

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,125 Level 4

I've done that and still have the problem. It just took my ticket/life and boosters then told me something went wrong.....again.

Thanks for the reply.

• cbay88
    cbay88 Posts: 11 Level 2

Same here. I definitely think it’s a programming issue.

• cbay88
    cbay88 Posts: 11 Level 2

@Spinnifix this is not regular game play. It’s Royal championship. None of the suggestions are working to correct this problem.... it’s something in the programming that needs to be addressed. It just happened again, which makes this the 4th time in one day! 🤬

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello!

I'm so sorry. There is always a problem with this game. Please enter your ID number for verification.

Many Thanks

@channie8

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited April 2021

Well, the problem appears very often and suggestions to "clear cache" etc don't work always. As I say, (suggesting this solution to new players), this is a way to minimize but not neutralize the possibility of having the problem!

There are obviously and other reasons for the problem and I don't want to go further discussing it!

The real fact is that many players loose lifes, streak and boosters because of this and there is not a light in the horizon!

To loose a match is not a fact to me and I think that many others agree!

This, what makes all of us frustrated, is streak and boosters loss and it is very serious if it happens in this not fair way!

There is a way to avoid all these problems by a small change in the game:

Remove streak!!

Everybody will be happy!

Just consider a little bit about this!

You can add more levels/ badges so that there will be space for those who play good and go far!

O.K I know that I'm entering in the core of R.C. but I ask you just to consider about this!

@channie8 @Lola_Pop

@Spinnifix

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?