🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Celebrate World Autism Month with us! 🎈✨

Comments

• c78reynolds
    c78reynolds Posts: 12 Level 2

Step son was autistic and loved rock music. He could name any rock song and artist that I would play.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

@channie8 Thanks for the tag this one touches my heart💓 I have a nephew who is autistic what a guy he is supper supper intelligent with things that are way over my head and his memory is amazing. His only struggle is with change he doesn't it to much and can take a while to adjust.

Autistic people are not given the credit they deserve and that's sad. 😌

Gold bars or not I think a lot would love to join this topic 👍🌟

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello Channie! @channie8

Thanks for your contribution. I didn't know that there was a certain day for it and I really didn't deal with it. I don't have to take celebrity, I'd rather take myself instead. Because I also belong to this group. For me it's an easy form. I am autistic. That means I withdraw a lot and don't participate in many things in real life. You don't notice it on the PC, I'm more of the creative head here. And here I am the opposite of real life. I can make a difference here. OK. I also made a difference in my city and by writing letters that a broken footpath was finally rebuilt years later. But in society I'm the 5th wheel on the car, as they say in Germany. I would like to get more out of myself, but I have a blockage and it doesn't work. Everyone who knows me knows it and can deal with it. I have had a difficult birth and it has ruined a lot. But I am not ashamed of it and have always accepted it. I also got more confident after going through rehab in 2008. You can still make a lot of yourself and there are always ways and means to do it. Where there is a will, there's a way. That always got me going.

Thanks for the post & reading.

German Version --- To help if it is not translated and understood correctly. Can you please ask @Lola_Pop 😘

Hallo Channie! Danke für deinen Beitrag. Ich wußte nicht das es ein bestimmten Tag dafür gibt und ich mich wirklich nicht damit befasse. Ich muß keine Berühmtheit nehmen, stattdessen nehme ich mich lieber selber. Denn ich gehöre auch zu dieser Gruppe. Bei mir ist es eine leichte Form. Ich bin autistisch. Das heißt, ich ziehe mich viel zurück und nehme an vielen Dingen im realen Leben nicht teil. Am PC merkt man es nicht, da bin ich hier eher der kreative Kopf. Und bin hier das Gegenteil vom Realen Leben. Hier kann ich etwas bewirken. Okay. Ich habe in meiner Stadt auch etwas bewirkt und durch Briefeschreiben, das ein kaputter Fußweg, endlich nach Jahren neu gebaut wurde. Aber in Gesellschaft bin ich so das 5. Rad am Wagen, wie man bei uns in Deutschland sagt. Ich würde gerne mehr aus mir rausgehen, habe aber eine Blockade und es geht nicht. Jeder der mich kennt, weis es und kann damit umgehen. Ich habe eine schwierige Geburt hinter mir und da ist vieles dadurch kaputt gegangen. Aber ich schäme mich nicht dafür und habe es immer akzeptiert. Ich bin auch selbstbewußter durch die Reha im Jahr 2008 geworden. Man kann trotzdem viel aus sich machen und es gibt immer Mittel und Wege es zu tun. Wo ein Wille ist, ist auch ein Weg. Das brachte mich immer vorran. Danke für den Beitrag & das Lesen. 

• Spinnifix

Hello Channie!@channie8

Thanks for your contribution. I didn't know that there was a certain day for it and I really didn't deal with it. I don't have to take celebrity, I'd rather take myself instead. Because I also belong to this group. For me it's an easy form. I am autistic. That means I withdraw a lot and don't participate in many things in real life. You don't notice it on the PC, I'm more of the creative head here. And here I am the opposite of real life. I can make a difference here. OK. I also made a difference in my city and by writing letters that a broken footpath was finally rebuilt years later. But in society I'm the 5th wheel on the car, as they say in Germany. I would like to get more out of myself, but I have a blockage and it doesn't work. Everyone who knows me knows it and can deal with it. I have had a difficult birth and it has ruined a lot. But I am not ashamed of it and have always accepted it. I also got more confident after going through rehab in 2008. You can still make a lot of yourself and there are always ways and means to do it. Where there is a will, there's a way. That always got me going.

Thanks for the post & reading.

German Version --- To help if it is not translated and understood correctly. Can you please ask @Lola_Pop .😘

SPOILER WARNING

Hallo Channie! Danke für deinen Beitrag. Ich wußte nicht das es ein bestimmten Tag dafür gibt und ich mich wirklich nicht damit befasse. Ich muß keine Berühmtheit nehmen, stattdessen nehme ich mich lieber selber. Denn ich gehöre auch zu dieser Gruppe. Bei mir ist es eine leichte Form. Ich bin autistisch. Das heißt, ich ziehe mich viel zurück und nehme an vielen Dingen im realen Leben nicht teil. Am PC merkt man es nicht, da bin ich hier eher der kreative Kopf. Und bin hier das Gegenteil vom Realen Leben. Hier kann ich etwas bewirken. Okay. Ich habe in meiner Stadt auch etwas bewirkt und durch Briefeschreiben, das ein kaputter Fußweg, endlich nach Jahren neu gebaut wurde. Aber in Gesellschaft bin ich so das 5. Rad am Wagen, wie man bei uns in Deutschland sagt. Ich würde gerne mehr aus mir rausgehen, habe aber eine Blockade und es geht nicht. Jeder der mich kennt, weis es und kann damit umgehen. Ich habe eine schwierige Geburt hinter mir und da ist vieles dadurch kaputt gegangen. Aber ich schäme mich nicht dafür und habe es immer akzeptiert. Ich bin auch selbstbewußter durch die Reha im Jahr 2008 geworden. Man kann trotzdem viel aus sich machen und es gibt immer Mittel und Wege es zu tun. Wo ein Wille ist, ist auch ein Weg. Das brachte mich immer vorran. Danke für den Beitrag & das Lesen. 

• Spinnifix
    edited April 2021

I think that I became famous here through my aragament here to help and to make a difference. What I've been doing for 2 years.👍

@channie8 @Lola_Pop

It's true what Pretty says adjust with the changes. I also find it very difficult to do something new. It also takes a long time for me to get used to it. For me there are also orientation difficulties. Yes, healthy people can have it too. But for me everything is a combination of many things. That's a big difference. I wanted to say that again.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Good Morning Everyone,

Please find here the House Rules. Reading them before posting is a really great way to show fellow housemates how thoughtful you are and avoids posting in the wrong area, spamming etc

Autism is a topic close to the heart of many people so I'd like to bring it back on topic and thank those whom have read the 1st page and made such warm comments!

Well Done! :0)

• Casey3131
    Casey3131 Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you for letting me join

• Casey3131
    Casey3131 Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @Casey3131

Welcome to Jelly Community! :0)

Just a reminder about off-topic posting in the wrong section, as this is the Contest section, Autism Contest :0) Please join us in "Come say Hi" and the other great threads too, look forward to seeing you around.

• Sha4
    Sha4 Posts: 2 Newbie

Autism is something every one should support anything dealing with helping kids is awesome keep showing up and people will follow have a blessed day! 🤗🙏👍

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?