👪 Get the treasure! Learn more about this new jellylicious feature!
🌈Rainbow Party! Join it now and get a badge!
👋 Say hi to the Community here
🔍Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
🎨 Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE

💰 Gold bars for the leaderboard 📄

SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,919 Ambassador

I was thinking now:

If you get to 1st place in the ranking after playing a level, you could get 1 gold bar.🤗

@Diamond Lim Please the list, thanks

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

📝🍬creative - competition ✂ 🍐

18.6. - 1.7. 2021

🥦 Badge - event 🌷
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev1

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 45,121 Diamond Diaries Moderator

@channie8 - What do you think first before tagging Jelly Players! 😉

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (by @Fluzzard

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 2,020 Jelly Moderator
    edited April 11

@Diamond Lim Let me think about it Chickie, I'll tag if needed once I'm done. Thanks for the heads up :0)

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

@Spinnifix

There's no green option to vote on your vote box Chickie?

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,919 Ambassador

I know and I'm sorry. I had already passed on the request privately and I am annoyed with no vote and no answer yet!

@Lola_Pop

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

18.6. - 1.7. 2021

🥦 Badge - event 🌷

@Spinnifix

It''s also with one other, by MaidenAmerica

@Lola_Pop

• whereishannaawhereishannaa Posts: 59 Level 2

I could see how this would be beneficial. I support this idea as it can be quite hard, especially on the later levels, to get a high enough ranking to even be in the top 5. So yes, I would be supportive of this idea if it were implemented.

• CassDCassD Posts: 1,257 Level 3

I certainly support this idea because, although I'm way down in the levels, it would be good to know that they were available in the higher levels.

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 45,121 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Voted! @Spinnifix 😉

@channie8 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (by @Fluzzard

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

@Spinnifix

I'm just clarifying that you mean the Weekly Leader board? 🤣🤣🤣

I checked the Guide and there's prizes for the All Time Leader Board when a Milestone is reached when you comment that there :0)

@channie8

No, I mean the right ranking. When you have finished a level. As it says above. No events or functions.

18.6. - 1.7. 2021

🥦 Badge - event 🌷

@Spinnifix

As you don't really play this game I still need to clarify it Chickie, sorry, I might be having a dumbhead moment 🤣🤣😎

So for example:

If I'm in an Episode and say I pass level 2232, you want a gold bar allocated for that and then the same again if I passed Level 2233 and so on?

I have the feeling you don't understand me and my contribution. Here 2 pictures !!

18.6. - 1.7. 2021

🥦 Badge - event 🌷
  • DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 12,832 Level 5

Thanks for tagging me @channie8.

The idea is also available in other areas of the game. I did not vote for it because I do not know what the behaviour of the system will be if the player is the only one in the rankings. As you know, I'm at the top of the map and have only one other player nearby. When New Levels appear on Wednesday, I've done them before the other player. That is, apart from me, there is no one else in the rankings of a new level. Will I get a GB because I'm always number 1? Do I have to relinquish the GB when I get caught up?

I think it would be more motivating if there was ever a GB. But that is a different issue. Even if Peggy's idea is basically good, I won't vote this time. I've never used GB in this game. That is why I would not mind if the idea were to be implemented. There is also GB to win in Arena GB (where I also won over 100 GB). 

I'm sorry, maybe next time.

Contests in the German corner: 

18. 6. - 1. 7. 2021

🥦 Badge - event 🌷

I play the following games: CCS (Level 9500), CCSS (Level 6670), CCJS (Level 4680), FHS (Level 3700), PSS (Level 3200), PPS (Level 600), CCFS (Level 1635), BW3 (Level 600)

@Spinnifix

Thanks for the pics, I love that and yes it was helpful.

That doesn't come up in my game! Your design is quiet different.

At the bottom of my pop up it has an icon for the top three scorers only and you can't scroll them to see anyone else.

Good thing I like to ask questions 🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎🥰

This discussion has been closed.