🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

RC Kingster Interviews.

2»

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day every one and thank you :0)

@Spinnifix @Diamond Lim your support and encouragement goes a long way in being uplifting and encouraging so thank you ladies, much appreciated.

@hechicerilla @Nat09 @DieOmimi yes I agree with it being written so that all language areas can participate, I was giving options as I know the team are busy. I did attend the virtual event and the team did a great job there.

One of the reasons I suggested a vote on this, in the Jelly Forum, is because player/member experience directly effects the game, how often you play, how loyal you are to it and how you give the requested feedback for improvements and issues.

If we meet the actual team responsible for the level designs, game play, graphics etc then maybe we here in the Jelly Community might understand our game issues more, what goes into it, how issues are fixed and what is currently being "innovated and created".

It gives The Studio a chance to help their people by building confidence and respect for them. You just have to check out the Farm Community to see how that has a follow on effect for the game and the atmosphere within the community. It's brilliant. The interaction of their Studio is really a magnificent sight to behold and I know I have confidence and respect for them and that makes me more interested in playing that game.

It was a great start interviewing Nadia but like she said. She doesn't do it on her own and has a team. Although not much was mentioned about them compared to one of the written interviews I read when I first arrived and that is the one that inspired me. Quiet particularly I remember @MikeHenry and @WillyFog. They in particular inspired my journey here and I still laugh when my daughter and I eat pepperoni and pineapple pizza. That's a great community atmosphere lol

@headoperations @alsto40 Do you guyz get what I mean? I do waffle a bit I guess lol.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

@channie8, I don’t play this game and therefore am not in this community much. I do participate in other communities and your right, they do have these kinds of interviews with the studio team so we get to understand them and the game better. I assumed it was the same here as well. If it’s not the case, then they should definitely have interviews with the studio team members for this game as well. It does help a lot to have a better relationship between players and the studio team, I think that’s important. I have voted 🙂 Sorry, I rarely need to come in the jelly community support for answers, so far, in the french corner it’s not happened often. 😊🐰🦓

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @Nat09

All good chickie, The RC can get a bit hectic and I was thinking if we had more RC specific interviews, it might go a long way to turning the atmosphere more positive and give members a bit of a deeper insight lol

Just trying to upbuild one of my "Home Communities" lol

All are welcome here from The International Corner :0)

• Lady_Sarina

Unfortunately due to this being an older vote with not enough supported votes I'll close it.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?