🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Has anyone else been receiving hour long infinite lives as of late?

DukeSR8
DukeSR8 Posts: 80 Level 2

Been receiving them every night as of late and it's starting to become an annoyance since it's happening every night and every couple levels (I don't rely on infinite lives to beat levels, really wish you could turn them off entirely). Logging in and out of my King Games account doesn't work for getting rid of them. Am I the victim of some new feature testing and if so how do I opt out?

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited April 2021

G'Day @DukeSR8

Not sure Cobber?

Would you provide screenshots, your player ID, what device you are playing on and if you play through Facebook or not please.

Must say, most would think you're a lucky duck though! But I get why you're asking 🤣🤣

• whereishannaa
    whereishannaa Posts: 60 Level 2

I have had a fair few of them the last week, so I do get where you're coming from as the rewards are a bit tedious. It would be lovely if there was a bit of variety to the reward system but at the same time, I believe they would be quite beneficial for regular players, especially the ones who are up in the higher levels as those levels alone can be tricky.

• Lady_Sarina

Morning @whereishannaa

Your point is very thoughtful!

@DukeSR8 how you going with this?

• MommaSweed
    MommaSweed Posts: 15 Pro Player 👑

As a 2 day newbie I will state that I am getting up to 5 hours of infinite lives every time I play for the last two weeks. I'm not sure but do believe it started when I last updated. Without some boosters it gets tedious. Get to that last square and nothing more can be done so here we go again and again and again...with almost another 4 hours of play. I'm going to go and search now for the issue I am really having concerning gifting lives to friends never accessible on my android tablet...

• Lady_Sarina
    edited April 2021

Hello @MommaSweed

Welcome to Jelly Community! :0)

Sorry to hear that!

Are you playing through Facebook? Have you cleared your App cache and how's your device storage space looking?

Here's a link to get you started

or this one just in case here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?