๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Top 5 Current RC Issues to fix Part 1 - Please read before commenting

Comments

• janeau_owl
    janeau_owl Posts: 215 Pro Player 👑

@channie8

I wasn't sure if this would count as a problem... as a newbie I didn't want to be only a ranter on the forum. I was about to post about this unusual thing I encountered:

I have won a few gold bars in RC (1st 3 positions). Immediately after, in my regular Jelly game, if I try to use those gold bars to extend the moves in my game, it will just freeze but the gold would be gone.

So are we being given leprechaun gold ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฌ?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I suppose it is a bug!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hey @janeau_owl

Well that made me laugh out loud coz I can relate to the ranting thing๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I love that you've been exploring and found a thread!

Were you one of those members who uninstalled? I would like a bit more info on what troubleshooting steps you took, to understand it better?

Suppose it could be a bug but after all the uninstalls people did I need to ask some questions now. The more info the better๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”Thanks for letting me know!!๐Ÿ˜

• janeau_owl

Hey @channie8

Glad I gave you something to laugh at. Oh, I didn't try much. Unlike others on this forum, I don't often uninstall my game. I only try logging off and logging back in.

If I uninstall the game, I lose all my boosters in the regular Jelly Game so I'm not keen on that. I just wave it off and keep on chugging. I don't use the gold bars that often anyway. I am a freeloader... lost my job to COVID and can't afford to buy any 24 hour tickets or gold bars... I just play cheerfully.

Actually I was going to post this:

Subject: To the one who cursed me, I'm sorry

Everytime I get within one match of a treasure chest, I lose my winning streak. Did I er er cross you on some game or something? I never use the Chat tool to laugh at anyone or quit a match even when I'm losing... so how about a break huh? Lift the curse pretty please?

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

After having a terrible and non fair IMO loss on 5th match, just before the chest, before proceeding to 5th level (starburst level), I considered a little and have an idea that will make many players happy!

When a player pays gold bars because has lost, not to stay at the same match, but continue to the next, but without points!

This will make a lot of players happy!

@Lady_Sarina

@Lola_Pop , @headoperations , @NamTruong2001 , @Allouna76 , @95chata , @alsto40

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Voted I agree very good idea

you are right and in addition to that why the number of streak is back to number 0, they have also to keep the winning streaks number

and they had the option of loosing only 1 streak why they removed to come back to the first streak to start again from the beginning!

hope they will listen!!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,210 Level 5

@NikolaosProdromidis OMG, mine happened like that, too. Got 4/5 streak and suddenly beaten in a hard-to-understand way.

• janeau_owl

Hi,

I read this somewhere else too, but I'd like to put this one up for consideration:

It's super annoying to be beat... by Me... whoever Me is.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

This is the well known Me vs Me issue!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    edited August 2022

Good Sunday Morning to all!

I have an important issue, that nobody noticed or cared about for a long time: a colorbomb created suddenly, because of the way the candies were dropping down! But now it is my opponent's turn and

the colorbomb popped up in the middle area and not in my area, as it normally had to be.

My opponent made a move to create the wrapped candy, plays and wins:

This is unfair, but nobody tried to correct it. ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ™

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?