πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Arenas: tips, hints, ideas, screenshots and more!

Options

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

Thank you so much @NikolaosProdromidis for tagging me on this.

I consider your information and analysis of the RC very helpful since I have trouble recognizing which arena is which and how it works.

I will check each ARENA you describe here and if you don’t mind, later I will probably have some questions to ask you about them.

You, @headoperations & @NamTruong2001 are the best of the best!!🌟🌟🌟

Thanks again! πŸ™πŸ»

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options

@95chata you're welcome. Actually we have experienced that so we gain the tips to share with others so that they will gain more tips for themselves.

• NamTruong2001
    Options

ARENA 11:

Look at the jelly in row 2. That is the key to win the match.

First, try to find a match to spread the jelly. If opponent charges the lock on time to prevent you from doing that, you have to trigger cascades at the middle. But it will be harder because the spaces is very few.

With 4 colors, it will help you make more special candies and expand the board. However, this is not a sliding board, to keep an eye at the middle of your side.

Save your lollipop to unlock a space you want and the lock to prevent opponents from having a chance.

ARENA 12:

Removing liquorice links is the key to win because you need to expand the board to make more spaces and cascades.

Save your lollipop and the locks. Lollipop will help you unlock swirls, remove a space you want and unlock special combinations. The lock will help you block opponent at some points. (locking swirl is strongly recommended)

With 4 colors, it will help you create special candies but it may be a disaster if you do not remove liquorice links in time.

ARENA 13: Stop working

ARENA 14: (The last one)

The chance is unpredictable. But these steps will still help you at some points.

So, find matches to remove liquorice links in time. Because you will get more spaces when removing them.

You need to keep an eye on yellow candies, because THEY ARE USELESS.

Now look at two colors bomb. The one at the top is very hard, because you need to wait opponent to break liquorice links at their side, and I'm sure they won't do that, unless the cascades make a joke to them. The one at the bottom is very hard to because the liquorice links are very thick, and you need the cascades to help you.

Save you lollipop, because it will be charged very slow, and we don't know when the opponent uses lock to stop you.

You will get 31 jelly when removing all blockers. And the combination will support you for the side of the tiles.

Note: If you use other power-ups. This tip will be useless.

• NamTruong2001
    Options

ARENA 15:

The key is the cupcake at the top. When you remove them, you will get more cascades because of 4 candy colors. And play at the bottom to clear remaining cupcakes.

The hard thing is just jelly cubes. They will stop you from collecting some red/blue candies to charge powerups and removing nearby cupcakes.

You will get at least 28 jelly when clearing all blockers. So The middle board will help you spread more jelly.

ARENA 10:

The secret thing is the special candy inside cotton clouds, like ClarenceBeaks had said before. Look at vertical striped candy on the top and two-layered cupcake at the middle, this is the key will help you expand the board easily, but it may be the good advantage for the opponent to beat you.

So the first step is to spread your jelly, and play at the bottom to trigger cascades. Wrapped candy and striped candy may help you clear blockers at the bottom.

Secondly, don't unlock locked swirl too soon. Look at vertical striped candy and activated it, but wait for a moment. Clear more cotton clouds at the center to expand spaces.

Now save your lollipops. When you have fully 2 moves, use it to break cupcake at the middle and at the bottom. Oh, shh, before you do it, remember that you have to spread more jelly in order that more cascades will be made. Then, a wrapped candy will drop. That's your chance. Don't forget to use lock to stop opponent from getting a match.

Note: If you use other power-ups, your chance will be upgraded more, or it can be a disaster if the algorithm makes a joke to you.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Great Job @NamTruong2001 πŸ‘

Hey @NikolaosProdromidis Thanks for the Evolution clarification! πŸ€—

@ClarenceBeaks You got me excited to really think about this one! Thank You! πŸ˜€

Caging: 2 reasons I don't cage first.

a) What kind of gaming opponent do I have? This helps me strategize lol

b) If they cage I will cage, otherwise I just prefer to outwit, out smart and out play! A sweeter win! 🀣🀣

Arena 12

This is the exception were I will cage first! Usually the opponents coloured tile with the Liquorice Swirl on it :0) Then blocking pathway to the bottom, caged wrapped candy.

I've not played like I used to as much recently but have noticed, I'm playing more against better players who strategize also lately. I actually love that!

So you have to change it up a bit right! Think better, embrace the challenge! Gotta love that!

Now I've started building stronger blockers on the opponents side near the top, caged wrapped candy also, so I can open the top half of my board more! Unfortunately I don't seem to get this Arena as often as I would like! So I can get a bit bored with the Cup Cake Boards as I prefer having them on the Main Jelly Board πŸ₯±

I'm so excited about this discussion guys! This thread totally rocks!!!!!😎😎😎🀩😍

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Yes, follow these steps:(for mobile devices)

• Go to your profile pressing your profile icon
    • Press the little bell on the top to go to notification area
    • Press the "equalizer" like icon at the right side of the screen.
    • Now you can select notifications you want to receive!
    • Save preferences.
    • You are ready! πŸ˜€
  • Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

Very nice information here about boards.

Thank you all. πŸ™‚

Бпасибо! πŸ˜‰

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Nadia1770

I agree, love this thread!

great to see you here Jelly Sister!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

@ClarenceBeaks , hi, I am here again for Arena 12.

So it is not the wrapped candy down in the middle! Then, I suppose that correct answer is: the wrapped candy up in the middle!

I think that the player who controls this candy, controls the game! πŸ™‚

• ClarenceBeaks
    ClarenceBeaks Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis nice try but not my answer . . . These wrapped candies are powerful but not the critical square on this board. Keep guessing or if you prefer I can DM the answer to you. A clue is it's not obvious.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?