🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Mastery Rank deducting GB

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,232 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: 👑 Time to brag: Share your Mastery Rank level here.

Comments

• Ace94
    Ace94 Posts: 26 Level 2

Hello there folks !  I had previously messaged king support many times about my Gold bars automatically getting deducted from 92 to 87 then 62. Now once again today it has been automatically reduced to 47;I have noticed these Sudden deductions happen to occur when I rank up and am forced to tap on the screen to continue (which by the way is facing an error Per se, as it shows promoting to rank 163 from 161 without actually getting  there) 

If my gold bars don’t get restored , I have no inclination to continue playing candy crush jelly as it’s considered a type of theft and the height of fraudulent activity. 

Are you guys facing the same issue? If the answer is yes do you really think it’s worth playing ?

• tinytara1970
    tinytara1970 Posts: 247 Level 3

Hello @Ace94!

That has also happened to me, twice, I think?! First time, I contacted Support and they not only restored my missing gold bars, they gave me an extra few for the inconvenience. Second time it happened, I contacted King again and TBH, I have no idea if they ever even answered me because I couldn't access my email for various boring reasons. But, I did notice that my gold bars never went back up, so, were not replaced that time. Did you contact King directly through the Help Center? Or, did you only post about it here in the community? I, obviously, kept playing after the 2nd time gold bars mysteriously disappeared 'cause here I am, LOL! But, in your case, that's a lot of gold to lose. If you have not received an answer or reimbursement from King, I would definitely contact support team again. I'd be very upset if I were you also 😡😠🤬

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @Ace94

It has been reported for you and will be investigated.

What device are you playing on and are you playing through face book or the app?

If you have an apple then you can find this link here

• Ace94

@tinytara1970 Hello there!

Thank you for reading my post and sharing your experience with the game.

I did contact king directly , but they always send a default message referring me to some virtual assistant named “Anna” , or they ask me to take the problem to the community.

• Ace94

Hello there @Lady_Sarina

Thank you for following up the matter.

I’m playing with an iPad (air 2) through the jelly app.

I've checked out the troubleshooting steps you sent me, but it’s about possible errors that may occur during a purchasing process. I’ve not purchased any gold bars or any item using the gold bars, they’ve just automatically disappeared.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

@Ace94

Thank You for being patient and trying those steps.

Thanks for the extra info too.

Hope this link here will help.

Please let me know how it goes?

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,212 Level 5

I think you had clicked "Save progress" unexpectedly when the new rank screen popped up and you clicked "Tap to continue". Hence, you lost 15 gold bars.

Next time, you should click on the top of the screen to avoid clicking on it.

• tinytara1970
    tinytara1970 Posts: 247 Level 3

@NamTruong2001

Hi! Just curious ... why would we have to pay in gold bars to save our progress when we rank up? Is this normal or a game glitch? I have a feeling that's how I've lost some gold recently. I'll have say 50 gold bars and suddenly it goes down to 35. I thought I was mistakenly buying 5 extra lives in the RC, so, I haven't reported the recent losses. But, this "pay 15 bars to save progress on new rank" screens sounds crazy to me. When you say "click on top of screen to avoid this," do you mean just X'ing the page closed or is there something else I should be looking for? Sorry to be such a pain w/these dumb questions. But, I'd like to avoid losing my gold bars from now on, unless I purposely spend them, LOL! 💰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?